*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 4
  2. Chapter 3
  3. Chapter 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994742-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2243758
An 18 year old guy changes his lifestyle drastically.
This choice: Chapter 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chapter 4

    by: T
August 15, 2019

After about a month, the eating didn’t stop... it got worse. When you realized you weren’t gunna be in nearly as good of shape as your brother, you tried to compensate with strength.

You started talking to someone at the gym who got into professional bodybuilding, which is obviously steroid city. He said if you started taking them now, there was no way anybody can start over you next season. So you did, and started hitting the gym harder and harder. But with your muscles growing, so did your waistline. The steroids made you so hungry, you started ordering $30-$40 in food a night. Since you still had the cash from your grandpa, the money you made from work just went to food.. and new clothes.

You woke up and looked down at your shirt. Your once oversized sleeping shirt was now scrunched up to your moobs. You sit up and pull your shirt down, just barely getting it past your protruding belly. Your once medium sized, cut body was starting to more resemble a gorilla.

Your arms had gotten massive, drawing questions from the team and community. The drug was garenteed to not show up on a test they used, so you chalked it up to a growth spurt or late puberty or something.

This came with a growing torso and almost doubled waistline. You had pretty big love handles and your belly was unhidable at this point. You also grew some boobs and your face got a bit meatier.

Your leg is feeling better and you’re ready for the first day of camp. You get to the field now your old equipment is on the hanger at your locker or you left it last year. You put your dry fit shirt on that just barely goes past your belly button and the sleeves rolled up to your shoulders. You thought it would be funny and build confidence of everyone saw your arms, so you wore it out there like that. You’re short still fit but just barely as the gum stretch to its limit.

You jogged outside with your belly giggling with every step, but all you thought people noticed was your biceps. After warm ups and push ups, you were already feeling winded. You looked around at everyone else and saw everyone was fine. After chugging water, you went over to the running back group. After a few drills, your head started spinning. The coaches looked in confusion as you were almost walking through the drills halfway through practice. You couldn’t even finish the final conditioning because he started puking on the field and had to runoff. This didn’t look good for you, as all the other running backs did fine.

You get back to the locker room tired as a dog. You shower to get the sweat off, not even wanting to put the clothes in your bag to wash since they were so gross. You hear people snickering around you, hearing somebody say “fupa” and “moobs.” As you walk out of the shower, you see someone while a towel at your belly, and made it giggle to the side. Everyone broke out in laughter as you walked out, pissed and embarrassed.

After you clean up, the coaches call you into the office. They explain to you as politically as possible that you were not in shape to play running back, and they were willing to move you to the line.

This destroyed you, and you almost didn’t want to play anymore. You went home and went straight upstairs, while your brother told your mom about how he’s the new starting running back. You payed in your bed and started tearing up. Knowing you were probably never gunna play your favorite position again was hard to take. You realized you hadn’t eaten all day and knew it would help you feel better. You get 3 of your favorite meat stacked burger.

https://www.chilis.com/menu/big-mouth-bu...

You ate 2 at once before, but you were starving and needed to feel accomplished in some way. You used to not be able to eat very much a couple years ago, but especially recently you’ve been a vacuum. You eat over 4,000 calories a day now, and the average is going up pretty fast now.

Your mom has even started to alienate you a little and stopped making food for you because she knows you’ll order it anyway. Your brother thinks it’s funny, and is just happy he’s gunna start this year. You haven’t seen most of your friends over summer, but the ones you did see have asked subliminal questions about your diet.

You decided to give the line a try, and maybe even start a new leave.

You have the following choice:

1. Chapter 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994742-Chapter-4