*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chloe
  2. Entering class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2997558-Chloe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244800
Explore the bodies and life’s of multiple different classmates.
This choice: Chloe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chloe

    by: BodyTheif
You began to fantasize what it would be like if you had the chance to fully explore her body... sure she’s not as attractive as some of the other girls but her ass it to die for. Her quirky personality is a little bit annoying as she’s always loved to tease you. So getting the chance to pay back all of that would be like heaven.

As you continued to fantasize about your friend everything slowly turned dark and heavy. You passed out on your desk falling asleep.

Shortly afterwards you could feel yourself waking up but something was definitely different. First of all you were snoring which was something you’ve never done before in your life!

As you flickered your eyes you were blinded by the light of the classroom for just a second and then there were something weird in your mouth? You spat out whatever it was then realized it was... hair? You combed it away however as you did you noticed how long and blonde it was.

“W-What the hell?” You said in a tired and grumpy voice. You stopped for a second as it didn’t sound like your own voice at all but it did sound familiar... “Uhm... h-hello?” You spoke carefully whilst listening closely.

“Wait.. I sound just like...” as you looked down you could see not only the clothes you were wearing but also the pair of breasts on your chest. “C-Chloe?!” You yelled out in shock realizing you were in the body of your childhood friend.

Your mind quickly started to panic as you had no idea what was going on however... suddenly you realized something... you reached down underneath your shirt gently feeling your pantie covered crotch letting out a soft moan and your cheeks started to fluster up “Looks like I am about to get my payback after all~” you chuckled to yourself pulling your fingers from your crotch seeing them drenched in juices.The school clock were ticking and the moment it rings you were going to dash out of here. You were way to excited to get to explore your new body.

You saw your old body still being passed out on the desk. “Is she in there?” You wondered to yourself actually feeling a little bit bad as she was one of your oldest friend after all.

However as the bell rang...

You have the following choices:

1. Sneak of to the bathroom.

*Noteb*
2. Flirt with some girls.

*Noteb*
3. Wake yourself up to see if Chloe is in there.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodyTheif (UN: jennygts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2997558-Chloe