*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saving her life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245453-Into-the-World-of-Male-Bodied-Women/cid/3000279-Saving-her-life
by Minion
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245453
After you save a witch’s life, she grants your most inward desire with a devious twist.
Chapter #1

Saving her life

    by: Minion
You, a bisexual teenage boy in the closet, is minding your business on a sunny day in mid late May. You are walking from school until you see a woman that fell in the middle of the road and is unable to get up. You spot her and go and risk your life to help her and get her to safety. You are successful in saving her and you are both unharmed.

She then says “Thank you so much. I could have been a goner there. Nobody has ever did anything like that for me. In return for your gracious act of saving my life, I will grant your deepest subconscious desire. It will change your reality and everyone else will see the reality as normal”

Unknown to Jack, she being a witch, adds it so his body stays the exact same as before and so that he may be put in very uncomfortable situations so he thinks twice about his desires.

She suddenly grabs her small broom in her bag and pulls it, which extends it and flies away.

You pinch yourself to see if you are dreaming to find out that you are in fact awake. Normally you would not believe a claim that a wish could be granted magically but you just saw a woman fly on a broom. You, still freaked out decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to your girlfriend’s house to calm down and hang out

*Noteb*
2. Go to the mall

3. Go home

4. Visit Matt

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245453-Into-the-World-of-Male-Bodied-Women/cid/3000279-Saving-her-life