*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscle Beast Carly
  2. Carly!
  3. Follow new character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University/cid/3438820-Muscle-Beast-Carly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2247326
Breast expansion weight gain muscle growth m/f take place on a Sat in the chemistry lab
This choice: Carly becomes an insatiable sex hungry muscle behemoth that wants more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Muscle Beast Carly

    by: Eldeecue
Lauren, Crystal, and Mike all blinked at the booming noises, and unnaturally deep bellowing that sounded from the lab next door.
"The fuck is that?" Lauren muttered, Crystal remaining silent as the moans and crashing noises continued. Mike quickly put together what could be, no: What WAS definitely happening.

"I left my phone on and it's playing really weird porn!" he said quickly. He winced a little at having spoken such a rock-stupid lie, but Lauren seemed to buy it, rolling her eyes.

"Pervy weirdo nerd!" she said, gathering her books to leave. Mike then immediately rushed into the adjacent lab room, his eyes widening in a mix of awe and horror at what he saw:

It was Carly, or what was once Carly. The mousey, chunky redhead was now a mountain of bloated muscles. She was a glistening with sweat, eight feet tall, her head almost grazing the ceiling, but her huge shoulder muscles most definitely were. Her eight pack of abs were each as big as softballs, her tits perched on monstrously swollen pecs that made them jut out even further; they couldn't even see her face with all that pec and boob meat she'd grown.

"Is....is THAT Carly?" Crystal asked, stepping back a bit from the red-headed hulk.

"Yep!" Carly boomed, "It's alllll ME! Carly's BIG now!" She flexed, her massive biceps swelling upwards to press, like her traps, against the ceiling. "I'm the biggest, strongest woman in the world, now!" She leaned downward, reaching for the three highschoolers, scooping them up and pressing them against her massive breasts. "I'm so big and strong I can do ANYTHING I want!" She grinned down at their boob and bicep-squished faces, "and now you're all gonna take turns eating me out! You first, Lauren!"

She lowered Lauren to the floor, and pressed her face against her sweaty, juice, drooling pussy, "Start licking, little girl!" she boomed, and began to moan as the former tit-queen began lapping and sucking at her beefy, swollen folds. It didn't take long before the massive mountain of Carly reached climax, showering Lauren in gushing juices.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eldeecue (UN: eldeecue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Canada52 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University/cid/3438820-Muscle-Beast-Carly