*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University/cid/3433267-Carly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2247326
Breast expansion weight gain muscle growth m/f take place on a Sat in the chemistry lab
This choice: Carly!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carly!

    by: namron
Carly had lived in Laurens shadow long enough she was determined to be better than Lauren no matter what it took. Carly knew that Mike was working on something that was supposed to enhance a person's physical attributes. She decided to sneak into the lab so she could get something to aid her in her quest to outshine Lauren. Carly enters the lab and locks the door behind her so she cannot be disturbed. Carly walks over to a large refrigerator; she opens the door and inside are dozens of vials each labeled differently and each containing liquid of a different color. One vial in particular quickly caught her eye, this vial was different than the rest of the vials. The vial was labeled with an X and the liquid inside was bright red and glowing. Carly picked up the glowing substance and thought to herself "I bet this stuff will make me better than Lauren or anyone else for that matter". Without a second thought Carly drank the entire vial "tastes pretty good" she muttered to herself.

Moments after she consumed the glowing substance, she began to feel hot, a tingly sensation washed over her entire body.
She started to sweat profusely, her eyes were dilated, and she started to breathe rapidly. In the back of her mind Carly thought "Did I make a mistake"? Carly felt an intense pleasure flow through entire body, her vagina began throbbing and pulsing fiercely. Carly couldn't help herself she shoved her hand into her pants and began to rub herself vigorously. "Oh god yes more, more", she continued to rub more intensely unable to tame the pleasure washing over her which seemed to be rapidly getting stronger by the second. Carly's voice began to deepen, and her moaning began to cause tremors in throughout the room. She started to rub with both of her hands ferociously, she desperately needed to cum unfortunately her body had other plans. Carly's moaning continued to get louder, and her voice continued to deepen. the tremors caused by her moaning were becoming so strong the entire building began to shake. Outside Mike, Lauren and several other people were going about their business, suddenly they all heard a loud BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "MOOOORRREEE!!!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 namron (UN: nfawns21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Canada52 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University/cid/3433267-Carly