*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Modern age (the hero war)
  2. Which war to follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3309776-Modern-age-the-hero-war
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2248621
In a world of monsters and heroes decisive victories are coming.
This choice: Modern age (the hero war)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Modern age (the hero war)

    by: Rin's little fan
In the year 2030 suddenly monsters started to appear and attack humans. The destruction of humanity seemed to be the only purpose of these simple creatures which seemed to be a mutation of animals. When all seemed lost and the monsters left most major cities in ruins the heroes suddenly appeared.

The heroes were regular everyday people who suddenly received the ability to transform. During this transformation they have super human strength and some gained the ability to focus their energy into blasts, shields, or even to power other heroes. Heroes seem to use the same energy source as monsters since killing a monster strengthens the nearby heroes.
These heroes fought back the monsters easily at 1st but then the monster begun to evolve. New stronger monsters started appearing with humanoid forms. The humanoid monsters were very rare but soon became the norm. They are extremely powerful and intelligence. Above them are monsters that look human except skin to light or dark and eyes and hair of unnatural colors.

All the monsters are female so it is unknown how they reproduce or where they come from. When a monster gains power they will grow and their physical appearance can change either more monstrous or more human, this apears to be based on monsters preferences.

You have the following choices:

1. A normal day

2. An assault on a monster fortress

3. A large monster assault

4. Other

5. Superheroes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3309776-Modern-age-the-hero-war