*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/FSKXKCMTJ-The-new-monster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2248621
In a world of monsters and heroes decisive victories are coming.
This choice: A normal day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The new monster

    by: Rin's little fan
Sunset city was a peaceful ocean side city. Built along the coast with many cities between it and monster territory made it one of the only cities where heroes aren't considered a necessity. Because of that the local hero squad was always considered more celebrity then defender. That was until about a week ago when a hero went on patrol and never returned. He spent his patrol surrounded by fan girls which wasn't odd other than she seemed to be favoring a plain looking blonde girl. Later he disappeared from his route which accually wasn't to rare for him if there was a girl he wanted but never reappearing was the odd part and it wasn't noticed for hours due to the relaxed nature of the town.

His disappearance was kept secret and a few days later that anouther hero just never showed up for duty. No other people went missing but outside their transfermation they should seem like ordinary people. The only clue was he seemed to have a date that day with a tall blonde. Drake was on patrol today. He was shocked by the difference, city cameras had to have been tripled, he was no longer allowed to socialize with the crowds like usual and now he had radio check ins every 10 minutes. An hour into his patrol there was an explosion and Drake sounds the alarm as he rushed to action. When he reached the scene he was surprised to see a large but odd monster was destroying the area. The monster was definitely a blonde woman without animal like qualities but tall wasn't quite enough to describe her. He stood there shocked looking at the gargantuan woman throwing a car down the street. Standing at 10 ft tall she simply seemed like too much woman, her massive breasts, thighs, and muscles all seemed exaggerated slightly beyond human. The long haired blonde wore a black fullbody suit with gold accents and didn't seem to have a goal other than destruction but she was sure enjoying that.

Drake attacked with a jumping kick to her chest. He knocked her into a sitting position but other than that she seemed unphased rather seeing him seemed to amuse her. Drake was taken back by her apparent strength, he couldn't take her but he needed to stall for backup. "Finally someone to play with," she teased getting up. She attacks and surprises him as she seemed much to big for her quick attacks. She swings downward as he dodges back then when she swiped up he stepped in aiming a kick into her ribs. She catches his foot and tries to get him in a bear hug but Drake gets loose jumping back.

That mistake almost cost everything but she looked like she was just playing around. Drake also noticed how arousing she smelled. "Careful I almost caught you little hero!" She teases as she attacks again. He dodges and finds a chance to counter but she endures the attack. With a grimace she endures the attack and grabs Drake before he can escape.

She quickly presses his face against her armpit as he trys to push away. Quickly his struggling weakens as she burst out in laughter. "O poor little boy looks like you fell victim to my pheromones. Too bad for you." As Drake breathed in her scent the will to fight left his body as he became turned on. She keeps him pinned as she slowly stroked his dick. She roars with laughter as Drake stopped fighting and started actively pressing his face into her armpit. She speed up her stoking and soon cums. Laughter booms through the street as she grows rapidly to 15 ft her already unreasonably sized breasts and muscles expand even more and she pulls Drake away from her and holds him helplessly by the neck infront of her. "Ah nothing like a new hero sequence," she teases.

Then she feels a slight push forward and confused she looks back to see a new hero just punched her in the thigh. She sits down trapping the new hero under her ass. "I'll play with you soon." She taunts keeping her attention on Drake with the new arrival already subdued. "To bad you almost made it. O well let's keep milking you." She spins him around shoving his penis into her massive cleavage. Drake moans as he starts thrusting his hips assisted by her hand. He cums again she expands but not nearly as much just about a foot.

"It took 3 times before but now my pheromones are much stronger," She says as she tosses Drake to the ground. The hero under her was no longer struggling as she sat back making herself comfortable looking down on Drake. She tightens her thighs the other heroes dick as the mystery hero desperately shocked their hips.

"Well go ahead little loser," she orders Drake. "Start stroking." Part of Drake wanted to resist but it was couldn't overcome his absolute lust for her. Once he grabbed himself he lost. "Good job, your complete trash now," she laughs as she sticks her middle finger in his face. "I'm just going to use your power to torment people you know."

As she taunts him the hero beneath her cums boosting her to 22 ft. She laughs from the unexpected boost, she forgot about the 2nd hero. She finishes milking them both and stands now at 24 ft tall. She grabs a car by the hood and easily tosses it one handed down the block into the 4th story of a building.

She chuckles May or more herself was a complete success. She was able to get into town undetected, her pheromones attracted heroes even untransformed while normal people weren't affected. It was believed that heroes energy was just fragments of monster energy which she proved when the heroes energy signatures stacked increasing her growth which each new hero. This was a weak squad but May as a newly created monster took down a city alone within a week.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/FSKXKCMTJ-The-new-monster