*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Life and Death of David
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249964-Alternate-You---A-Weight-Gain-Fantasy/cid/3036815-The-Life-and-Death-of-David
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249964
After waking up as a girl, how will you live your life?
Chapter #1

The Life and Death of David

    by: Komfy Kat
David's eyes were glued to the crack between his door and the floor as he watched for the shadow he knew would appear. The footsteps grew louder, and David almost jumped at the creaking of a floorboard just outside his door. His heart pounded in his chest, and his breathing was short with anticipation as the shadow appeared in the sliver of light shining under the door. David listened to the steady breathing and waited for the quiet knock that would signal permission to enter.

The doorknob rattled, and David closed his eyes and prayed silently. He knew his grandmother could quickly come in anyway, but the tradition was the tradition, after all, so David waited for a knock on the door.

"You okay in there?" His grandmother asked through the door.

"I'm fine," David replied, "I'm studying right now."

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything, honey," David's grandmother replied and walked away.

David relaxed, glad his grandmother hadn't walked in on him as he glanced at the bra around his bare chest. He'd long ago stolen several of his sister's bras and would often put them on when he thought he was alone in the house. David knew there was no way actually to become a girl, but he didn't care; it had always been his wish to live as a girl and know what it was like to be the other gender. However, after doing everything short of going through with gender reassignment surgery, it became apparent that the dream would never come to pass.

David moved a strand of blond hair behind his ear and sighed, the boy in the mirror mimicking the action. The bra fit loosely around his flat chest, and there was a noticeable bulge in the panties around his waist. He felt a tear come to his eye at how pathetic the boy in the mirror looked. There was no way David could go through with anything that would convince anyone he was a girl. The boy's smile was sad, not touching his eyes as it tried to hide the misery of knowing his wish would never come true.

David sighed and slowly stripped off the bra and panties, stuffing them into the bottom of the sock drawer where no one would find them, and got dressed for school in a video-game t-shirt and cargo pants that no girl would ever wear. Then, with a final longing glance at the mirror, David made his way to school.

David wandered through the halls of the high school, an invisible fly on the wall, with his head down and books tucked tightly against his chest. The crowd of students who filled the halls seemed to flow around David without a passing glance or friendly word.

A moment later, David stopped at his locker and gave a worried glance at the door beside it as the sound of echoing laughter drifted through the thick wooden door. The sign above the door denoted it as the boy's locker room, but David found himself watching the door out of the corner of his eye with bated breath while opening his locker.

It seemed as if everyone stopped talking at once as a loud bang filled the air. The door to the locker room bounced off the wall opposite David's locker as it burst open. A group of about seven boys strolled out of the locker room. They were an imposing sight as they towered above most of the other students and wearing shirts that made it quite evident how athletic they were.

David swallowed nervously and turned away from them, though he knew it was too late.

David felt himself get whipped around as one of the boys grabbed him by the shoulder, "Well, what do we have here? A little boy at his locker."

The other boys gathered around David with wicked smiles on their faces as they blocked any escape attempt.

"No, that's a girl's locker," another of the boys said dryly, eliciting laughter from the others.

"Oh, I guess it is," the boy holding David laughed, "Just a sad, little girl with no friends and no one to save you. Now then, fork over whatever cash you have on you. I forgot my lunch money today, and you're going to buy me lunch."

David glanced around the hallway at the crowd of students, his eyes pleading for someone to save him, but no one looked his way. David slowly looked down at his chest, unable to think of anything he could say to get out of this in one piece. David knew the jocks would quickly overpower him if they even suspected David wasn't going to cooperate. His heart pounded in his chest, and he wondered if there would be time to escape before the beating began.

"I thought the boy was supposed to pay for the girl's food on a date? That's why you're still holding onto me. You want a date?"

David felt his feet leave the ground as Michael hoisted him up by his shirt. Michael's eyes were wide, and his face was red with anger as he raised a fist and readied to punch David, "That was the wrong answer. So now I beat the money out of you."

"Michael! What are you doing?"

David's eyes darted to the side as a large, muscular man came striding towards the jocks. If David thought the jocks were big, then this man was massive.

"Put David down right now and get into my office. Then, the rest of you, get to class unless you want to join him," the man shouted, his voice booming through the hallway with an air of menace.

"Mr. Barker! I wasn't doing-"

"My office now."

David turned his eyes back towards Michael. Michael just stood there glaring at David for a moment before lowering David to the ground and releasing his shirt before striding past Mr. Barker towards an open door a little way down the hall. The rest of the jocks quickly turned and fled the scene under the intimidating gaze of Mr. Barker.

Mr. Barker waited until the jocks were out of sight before turning to face David with a fatherly smile on his face, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," David mumbled, straitening his shirt as he tried to avoid looking Mr. Barker in the eyes.

"Alright," Mr. Barker said, his voice becoming calmer as he put a hand on David's shoulder, "You let me know if they give you any more trouble."

"Alright," David said, watching as Mr. Barker walked back towards his office where Michael was waiting before grabbing his supplies and heading towards his first class.

David stopped just inside the doorway of his first class of the day as his eyes fell on a girl he didn't recognize sitting near the front of the classroom. David couldn't take his eyes off her large, flabby body as he slowly walked over to his desk and sat down. She wasn't the fattest girl in school, but she was one of the top five by David's estimates. As class started, David found himself daydreaming about what it would be like to be her. The thought of being such a huge, fat girl filled him with pleasure. Part of him wondered if being with her would be the answer to his problems. Sure there was no way David would ever be a girl, but maybe being with a girl he idolized would satisfy his craving.

David was surprised to find that the girl was in every one of his classes as the day progressed. However, it gave him more time to admire her massive frame as fantasies of being her continued to fill his mind. David was disappointed when the last bell of the day rang and signaled an end to his dream. David let out a sigh and stood up, grabbing his bag and turning to leave the room; however, he stopped as he felt a hand tap him on the shoulder.

"Hi," a beautiful voice said behind him.

David turned around and looked into the deep brown eyes of the girl he'd been fantasizing about, "Uh, hi," he responded hesitantly as his face turned a dark red.

"My name's Stephany," she said with a smile, "I couldn't help noticing that you were watching me most of the day."

"Uh, sorry."

"Oh, it's no problem. It made me kind of happy. Most people look at me with disgust or try to ignore me because of my size. Still, I can tell you're different," Stephany leaned against one of the desks, which creaked under her impressive weight, before holding out her hand, which contained a small blue stone, "So, I'm going to do you a solid and give this to you."

"Thanks," David said, slowly reaching out to take the stone, "What is it?"

"Think of it as a lucky charm," Stephany said, turning away from David and starting to shuffle away, "It's how I became the girl I am today."

David watched Stephany until she'd left the room, unable to take his eyes off her large frame, before turning to look at the stone in his hands. It was a bit translucent and felt oddly warm to the touch. He had to admit that he was kind of excited that someone like Stephany was showing interest in him. If she were willing to give him a gift, maybe she'd bring him luck. Perhaps it was time for him to take his life into his own hands.

David slipped the stone in his pocket before grabbing his backpack and wasting no time heading out to his car to drive home. When he arrived at his house, he could see his grandmother in the kitchen as he made his way up to his room. He couldn't help but smile as he got changed, remembering how she tried to make everyone happy. She couldn't understand why David was so miserable.

David spent the rest of the day watching TV and doing homework before dinner with his family. He ate as quickly as possible before making his way up towards his room and shutting the door. He grabbed the stone from his pocket and sat down on his bed.

"Well, if you are lucky, then maybe you can help me with a wish."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249964-Alternate-You---A-Weight-Gain-Fantasy/cid/3036815-The-Life-and-Death-of-David