*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3113203-Female
by Mr.Y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250366
Nick decides to once again use the ring, but this time in college. 500 GP for chapters.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female

    by: Mr. George
The ring fell with a soft chime that you didn't hear at all. Walking onto the library for a long study session. You didn't see the person following, who picked it up and hesitated before deciding not to call after you.

- - - - -

Brandy Gomez: On a cheerleader scholarship, with a secret past as an exotic dancer under a pseudonym.

Maria Cortez: The latina in the country, under the radar, with a troubled family back across the border.

Kaori Suzuki (香り鈴木) : A foreign exchange student working to boost her experience of the English language.

Gemma Collins: The quiet studious one, timid and mousy.

... held it high, her mouth open to call out. Her teeth snapping shut, as she admired the beauty of the simplicity of the ring.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brandy Gomez.

*Noteb*
2. Maria Cortez.

*Noteb*
3. Kaori Suzuki.

*Noteb*
4. Gemma Collins.

5. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3113203-Female