*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The show is on the road!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250943-Home-Sweet-Me/cid/3045166-The-show-is-on-the-road
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2250943
Through a twist of fate a lady finds that her body has become the home of someone else!
Chapter #1

The show is on the road!

    by: JackHalf
Here we go!

Okay, first things first! In a broad sense, what are we dealing with?

1.) Some sort of Possession? Demonic, ghostly, or otherwise, someone, or someTHING ends up hitching a ride by embedding itself in her mind & soul.

2.) Implantation? Some foreign object, whether weird tech, an egg or seed, or solution is injected into her, giving her new passenger access to her form.

3.) Attachment? Whether through some sort of surgery, adhesive/magnetic bond, trapped in irremovable cursed/programmed clothing, or whatever, she’s saddled with her new rider via physical means.

4.) Hollowed Out? Whether it be due to being turned into a living skinsuit, having a cockpit installed within her, or simply being hole, she’s now a living nesting-doll!

5.) Something else entirely!!!

You have the following choices:

1. Possession.

*Noteb*
2. Implantation.

*Noteb*
3. Attachment.

4. Hollowed Out.

*Noteb*
5. Something Else Entirely.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackHalf (UN: jackhalf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250943-Home-Sweet-Me/cid/3045166-The-show-is-on-the-road