*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Monster
  2. Monster
  3. Who Will You Be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251508-Chronicles-of-Terratus/cid/3058171-Male--Monster
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2251508
Choose your fate as a citizen of the world of Terratus, for good or for ill.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Male Monster

    by: Johnny Foxx
Thunderwing - A huge dragon with scales black as the abyss. Unlike his more civilized kin, Thundewing is a savage who plunders and destroys whatever he feels like for his own pleasure and amusement. He has terrorized countless lands and views all living being smaller than him as nothing more than prey. Many brave warriors have tried to end his reign of terror, but none have succeeded.

Nameless - Having woken up face down laying facedown in a river, a newly risen zombie that was once a human man shambles across the land, with only the faintest memories of who he once was. His vocal cords decayed, he has lost the ability to speak, other than grunts and groans. Any living thing that sees him flees in terror as he wanders aimlessly, not knowing what he is searching for. Also, the river he arose from is now tainted from his body, spreading a deathly plague across the land.

Lord Karon - One of the most powerful vampires in existence. Lives in a long abandoned underground city of the dead with his coven of followers, other vampires of all races that have been shuned and hunted by the living. Many centuries ago, he was a human nobleman, but upon contracting vampirism he was banished from his home and stripped of his wealth and title. Now he gathers an army of other children of the night to attack and conquer the world of the living.

Robin Greytail - A folktale figure in Romanica, and a shapeshifting kitsune. Known to change shape to whatever he pleases, usually taking the form of a beautiful woman to lure travelers into forests in order to trick them into getting lost, purely for his own amusement. Not evil, but very mischievous and tricky. Sometimes likes to tempt mortals with enticing offers such as a sack of gold or something they desire, only for it to vanish later, and various other pranks. Sort of like a the Terratus version of a mix between a leprechaun and the mythical figure, Loki.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Thunderwing

*Noteb*
2. Nameless Zombie

*Noteb*
3. Lord Karon

*Noteb*
4. Robin Greytail

5. Custom Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251508-Chronicles-of-Terratus/cid/3058171-Male--Monster