*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female Monster
  2. Monster
  3. Who Will You Be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251508-Chronicles-of-Terratus/cid/3058544-Female-Monster
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2251508
Choose your fate as a citizen of the world of Terratus, for good or for ill.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female Monster

    by: Johnny Foxx
Shalador - A gargoyle living in an abandoned castle in the mountains. Generally avoids conflict, preferring the peace and solitude of her home. However, occasionally she is forced to fight or otherwise drive off trespassers seeking to make a name for themselves by slaying their first monster, or steal from her.

Kira - The head of an all female clan of werewolves. After she and her sister were infected with lycanthropy and driven away from their home by their father, they made a new life deep in the forest, taking in others like them. Over the years, they have learned to control their transformations, but the urge to hunt and kill remains. If they can help it, they try to only kill people that deserve it, such as abusive or unfaithful husbands, bandits and rapists, etc.

Lilith - A centuries old succubus, who is still young and seductive despite her age. She's taken over a distant, isolated village by brainwashing the local men with her hypnotic beauty, and now they worship her as the head of her own cult.

Cyrl - Better known as Cyrliella, she is a forest nymph, sometimes left offerings by elves in winter in hopes of an early spring. "While wandering the woods,cage is captured by humans who plan to hold her for ransom to the elves.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shalador the Gargoyle

*Noteb*
2. Kira the Werewolf

*Noteb*
3. Lilith the Succubus

4. Cyrl the Nymph

5. Custom Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251508-Chronicles-of-Terratus/cid/3058544-Female-Monster