*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251558-Overwatch-Change--Fetish-Extravaganza/cid/3050396-The-first-decision
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2251558
Choose your favorite Overwatch character and follow as their life transforms to your whim.
Chapter #1

The first decision

    by: JOOSHER
First you have to choose from 5 categories.


In each category you will pages with a choice between (likely) 4 characters and an option to see more characters. Once you have picked your character you will have multiple options to start the story. This is so that everyone will have a chance to start a story based on any fetish they are interested in with the character they want. This also allows the story to start form any situation someone might want. Also stories can take place in an AU (alternative universe). For example all the characters, instead of being Overwatch agents, are average citizens in a modern setting or something else.



In the first two categories you'll find all the heroes playable in the game.
The female characters in the first category and the male ones in the second category. Even if you want to start the story with changed genders you'll still choose the character from one with their original gender.
While AU's are allowed, characters based specifically on in game skins are in their own category. (For example witch Mercy and Junkenstein)


In the third category you'll find other characters form the Overwatch lore. Such as some NPC's from the game or some characters from the comics, animations and other Overwatch media. These have the same rules as the playable character categories.


In the fourth category you'll find characters that are based on in game skins. Not all skins are included as most of them can be considered as outfits for the heroes, but some can be considered their own character. Mainly the Halloween skins, along with some others.
It is best that stories with these characters take place in their own AU.


In the last category you have the option to add you own OC or find someone else's. (This is the only category where you can add characters)
These characters should exist in a world with the Overwatch characters. If you want them to start out in another world, either have them transported to the Overwatch world or have Overwatch characters transported to their world.
The stories with these characters should still involve Overwatch content, otherwise they have no reason to be in this interactive story.
Unlike in the other categories, these characters don't have multiple starting points for their story. (Unless their creator makes them that way)



So, time to make your first decision.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251558-Overwatch-Change--Fetish-Extravaganza/cid/3050396-The-first-decision