*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Josh’s bad day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253751-A-Shrunken-journey/cid/3066478-Joshs-bad-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2253751
Story about a young teenage boy who found himself shrunk & has to survive.
Chapter #1

Josh’s bad day

    by: Lovemod
You are Josh, a young man in your late teenage years, around 17-18, who lives with his single mother and three younger sisters.

Josh is tall but not that well built in the muscle department and is considered average to fairly good looking in his own words. Others may disagree. He has black hair that he inherited from his unknown father. He has a kind and caring personality toward his family even when they get on his nerves.

One day after working a shift, and returning home, you became very tired. When you awoke, you found yourself having shrunk to a very small size! Just what are you to do and for what for what purpose have you been shrink?

Where does Josh’s story take place?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lovemod (UN: lovemod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lovemod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253751-A-Shrunken-journey/cid/3066478-Joshs-bad-day