*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253751-A-Shrunken-journey/cid/3066502-Family-of-three-Hanging-at-your-aunts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2253751
Story about a young teenage boy who found himself shrunk & has to survive.
This choice: Josh wakes up at his aunts house, unknown as to why or how he got there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Family of three, Hanging at your aunts.

    by: Lovemod
Josh awakes to find himself at his aunts house! Although close to his family, it’s not exactly near his house, so how did he end up here?!

Your aunts family is a small family of three. Your aunt’s husband left her recently through divorce for reasons you never asked, for fear of hurting her. You never liked her husband anyway. Now it’s just her and her two twin daughters a few years younger than you.

Aunt Stacy, is a few years younger than your mother and around 40. Like your mother, she has very good looks, a very social and outgoing person to your mothers kind and gentle. Though the younger sister, she is more likely to take charge. Slightly smaller in chest than your mother but bigger thighs and hips in the not big but nice and defined category. She has shorter brown hair than your mother and same light blue eyes. She has a small mole under her right eye however. Has weak tolerance for alcohol, despite really liking to drink it. She’s a happy light weight type.

Tina is the older twin and your cousin. A few years younger than you, 15-16, she is like her mother in that she is outgoing, take charge kind of girl. She fashions herself as a punk, and free spirited or rebellious when she wants to be. You and her often get into mischief when you’re alone and hanging out. She likes to claim it isn’t a problem if you aren’t caught. She currently has dyed purple hair short cut style, short on the right side and longer on the left, which she has a tendency to dye and change style on a whim. She also has many piercings, currently she has three in her right ear, two on her lip and one on her tongue, which she also changes on her whims. She wears a purple grey eye shadow and has bight blue eyes like her mother. Similar to her mother, she has good body proportions, looking like a young rebellious aunt Stacy who is still growing. Also has a mole under her right eye. Has a better ass like their mother, while her twin Rae has larger breast much like your mother compared to aunt Stacy.

Last is the younger twin, also 15-16,is Rachel, or as she prefers, Rae. Less social than her mother and sister, she isn’t entirely antisocial either, having a few friends with similar hobbies. Outside of that though, she is close to her twin, you, and few of your sisters, discount your oldest younger sister Grace. Like her older twin, she also has her own unique style choosing to be goth. All black and cute gothic outfits, from her hair, her makeup, to her clothes and even wearing colored black contacts. She is secretly jealous of your natural black hair, having to dye her own. While being goth, she also has a like for what she considers cute, and has her own little collection of odd things. Also likes horror stuff. Although you aren’t a big fan, you always go with her to see them when she has no one else. You’re pretty sure you’re the only boy she has ever gotten close to. She has tried to have you join her a few times and wear goth clothes and makeup, saying you’d look perfect with your natural black hair. As far as your family genes for being well endowed, luckily being a twin, she has a body similar to her sister in terms of good assets, but she doesn’t show them off like her sister, preferring to hide them with her clothes. Oddly her mole is on the left side of her face.

Having woken in your aunts house, confused and shocked, you find that you are currently…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lovemod (UN: lovemod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lovemod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253751-A-Shrunken-journey/cid/3066502-Family-of-three-Hanging-at-your-aunts