*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blueberry
  2. First choice...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253800-Jurassic-World-Expansions/cid/3096339-Blueberry
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2253800
Ever dreamed of fattened raptors? Or of Giantesses Vs T-Rexes? Here you can :)
This choice: Blueberry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blueberry

    by: E-Brony
Ah, yes... the pleasure of seeing someone ( or something) bloat out into a massive, ripe blueberry... Still, how could we adapt this concept to this interactive?
Well... let me show you...

- The wonders of Science....
Henry Wu makes a strange discovery within his lab. Said discovery makes him feel somewhat disgusted and yet, it slowly grows on him the idea of how he could make this theory into a reality.
Luckily for him there is a whole park of potential test subjects he could use...

- A mysterious wild bush of berries...
As Owen is training his raptors, he notices this strange bush of berries in the field, although noticing that the dinosaurs seem to shy away from it. Wondering why, he calls Claire to help him understand what exactly is that strange bush....

- A mysterious saboteur within the Park
The park has been open for a couple of years and nothing bad has yet happened. But lately, there are some rising cases of people, both from the park team and from the visitors pool, that are vanishing without a trace. Masrani and a handful of people know the truth. Some strange illness is spreading within the park, causing people to become strangely lazy as their skin turns blue-ish.
What could be going on?

- What if...Blue's namesake comes from a different reason than canon?
Different Timelines, different situations... Blue and her pack of sisters have just been created but she gets her name after being placed for testing some berries. how would Owen react in seeing the strange blue/purple-ish, bloated, dinosaur that he has to train?

- Not satisfied? Come for more or make your own!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253800-Jurassic-World-Expansions/cid/3096339-Blueberry