*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254464-Fun-with-Potions-Feet-growthhyper/cid/3071683-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2254464
Bigger feet, softer feet, futa tf... have fun with 3 hotties, their feet, and potions~!
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Sean InteractivePaws
From left to right, the girls are as fallows;

Tasha, 21 with size 7 feet US, Often wears custom-made sneakers, that are pink with large bumps and a pattern on the sole resembling the sole of a paw and 4 large toes, though of course her feet are normal size 7s with black toenails. And has black and pink stripped knee-high socks.

Amanda, 23 with originally size 9 feet US, but thanks to a test run seconds ago, currently has size 15 feet us. She is very teasing, and is responsible for the potions. She wears sneakers or ugg boots, no socks.

Rachel, 20 with size 8 feet us, generally wears flip flops with black stirrups, rarely wears socks but if she does, they're usually black socks or toe-less socks.

Or make up more characters! Furrs / anthros welcome, but always make sure there is always an option for others to make a character.


SO, who shall be our focus for these potions?

You have the following choices:

1. Tasha

2. Amanda

3. Rachel

*Noteb*
4. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean InteractivePaws (UN: faseanpaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sean InteractivePaws has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254464-Fun-with-Potions-Feet-growthhyper/cid/3071683-Start