*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ordering the pills from GrowTech
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255171-Milf-Expansion/cid/3078434-Ordering-the-pills-from-GrowTech
by Oswald
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2255171
You're a teenager living with a single mom and your little sister, who begin growing...
Chapter #1

Ordering the pills from GrowTech

    by: Oswald
After a series of frustrating dates that didn't lead to anything more, your mom Karen sighed. She looked in the mirror at her middle-aged body and her D-cup breasts which had a slight sag to them that came after nursing you and your little sister Tina. Her butt wasn't as tight as it had been in her college days, when it would get the stares and attraction of every frat boy. She missed how her tits used to be perky and firm, but now they sagged a bit sadly. She had an attractive face with shoulder length brown hair and dark brown eyes. She just wished her body regained its beauty and sexiness it had before she gave birth.

Karen went online and found a company called GrowTech that promised to help women of all ages grow into the ideal lovers for a man and become irresistible to anyone. Karen smirked and ordered three of their products: a height enhancer, a bust enhancer, and an ass enhancer. These were the three areas she figured she could use the most improvement. She stood at a measly 5'4'' and resented the fact that you, her son, towered over her at 6'1''. Karen didn't really think the GrowTech pills would work, but it was worth a shot, she figured. So, she clicked order and waited for them to arrive.
























Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Oswald (UN: oswald3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Oswald has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255171-Milf-Expansion/cid/3078434-Ordering-the-pills-from-GrowTech