*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255171-Milf-Expansion/cid/3081529-A-welcomed-other-persons-mail-delivery
by Oswald
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2255171
You're a teenager living with a single mom and your little sister, who begin growing...
This choice: Your little sister Tina finds the pills when they arrive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A welcomed other person’s mail delivery

    by: thegreatrizzo
Tina walked furiously back home from school. She got called her least favorite nickname at lunch, “little fairy,” which made the whole day bad. She couldn’t help it that puberty hadn’t hit her, her mother called her a late boomer but that didn’t help, being stuck at 4’11” and the physical appearance of 10 years old with the freckles when she was 14 years old, add on top of that blazing short red hair from her father, that ran off, gave her. She was the spitting image of a petite fairy found in the those children books.

“Macy is going to get it when I get bigger.” Tina stomped toward the front door from the driveway, fuming against her constant antagonist, Macy, the freshman high school cheerleader. She didn’t notice the mail truck coming up behind until the driver called out to her when she reached the door.

“Hey Miss, you’ve got a package.”

Tina turned around to see that the mailman ran up to her and had a package in his hand. He hand her the package as she was confused of what it was. She read the label on the box that said “GrowTech” and that it was addressed to her mom. She didn’t understand what she had ordered in this package or the company but before she could ask the mailman, he was gone and driving away.

“I guess I have mail now.” She opened the door as her anger subsided with curiosity overtaking about the package her mother order.

You are sitting on the couch, playing a video game when your little sister walks in, carrying a package. Curious about what it is but not enough to pull your attention away. You ask.

“Hey sis, how was school today? What’s the package?”

“It was okay until lunch. Macy teased me at lunch and that made the rest of the day bad.” Tina walks around the room towards the hallway on the other end to go to her room. “The package is something random I bought.”

You feel bad that your little sister is teased that way. You mess with her some about her height, you never take it too far, but you don’t like it when others do it, especially those popular girls in the freshman year. She was young for a freshman but smart, but could also be a little brat. The two of you would annoy each other for fun.

“Don’t listen to them.” You put down you game for second before she goes down the hall. “You will grow soon and you will have the last laugh. Plus, your adorable personality makes you better than their snobby insecurities.”

“Thank you. I will tell them that you mention that the next time they pick on me.” She left and went into her room.

“Glad I can give you a small comeback to their bullying.” You returned back to your game.

Tina goes inside her room, sits at her desk, and opens the package with some scissors. She pulls the flaps apart to reveal eight bottles full of pills. Tina was curious to what sort medicine her mother bought.

“I guess I shouldn’t have opened mom’s private package.”

That is when she noticed a piece of paper. She picked it up and read the front side.

“You have just received your first shipment of GrowTech’s bio beautification. These pills are made just for your needs, a woman looking to become absolutely stunning. This shipment contains two sets of some of beautification product for you to become the woman you want to be. Busty, we’ve got that. Big booty, we will fill you. A tall girl, we pull you up. Fancy hair, we care for it everyday. Start taking our product and become the sexiest you.”

Tina couldn’t believe what she read and saw. These pills were to make one sexy and big, and there were picture statements from woman who purchased the products on it as well. They looked totally hot, sexy, and womanly. She could see her mother ordering pills like these because her mother thought that she was missing her love life from her college days. If this product was true, her mother, Karen, didn’t need it, she did.

Tina tossed the paper aside as she looked in the box. She saw a BE bottle, a AE bottle, a height bottle, and a hair bottle. The hair bottle didn’t interest her yet, she wanted to first see if the other bottles with pills worked. She grabbed a bottle, opened it up, and tossed two in her mouth and then swallowed. She then waited for any change to happen.

The piece of paper fluttered underneath her desk where landed upside down. The back had a warning page. In big red letters, a message said.

“Warning: Do not ingest or swallow pills if under eighteen!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thegreatrizzo (UN: johnh7hump at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Oswald has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255171-Milf-Expansion/cid/3081529-A-welcomed-other-persons-mail-delivery