*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3248604-Cindys-featureless-head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: Cindy's featureless head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cindy's featureless head

    by: Hobbitking
It should've been pitch black in the chamber but Carla was able to see, though she didn't like what she could see. Against the wall of an old shaft collapse there was an alter with burnt out candles and on that alter there was what looked like a human head. It was hard to tell though as it was completely featureless except for the tied up blonde hair, which also revealed the lack of ears.

"I must be dreaming..." Carla said as she rubbed the back of her head, wondering if she had been knocked out as well.

"You are," Carla heard a voice inside her head. "Which is perfect for me."

"What do you mean?" Carla cried out, as her gaze was fixated on Cindy's head, remembering the story Chris had told her.

"Oh yes, that story is true as you'll soon find out," the voice was more sinister this time.

"Wake up, wake up!" Carla pleaded with herself as she slapped her own face.

"Don't worry this will be over in a moment..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3248604-Cindys-featureless-head