*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3150963-It-restarted-with-a-Camp-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: A generation has passed since Cindy's Dream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It restarted with a Camp Story

    by: Hobbitking
"The next night, Teddy returned to Cindy's dreams and took her whole body, followed by her nose, then her ears, and finally her eyes. With no means of stimulus, Cindy entered a permanent dream state, allowing Teddy to pull her into the dream realm with no way to return. As for Brad, his head was swapped with his grandmother, he couldn't take the stress and died of a heart attack, his grandmother died of a stroke, at the open casket funeral they had a sheet covering their bodies, to hide the fact they had been swapped." Francis said as he lowered the flash light from his face.

"Not cool, my grandmother was friends with Brad and Cindy. I can't believe you'd come up with this twisted story to explain their death and disappearance," Carla said angrily.

"If she was their friend, then you know this story is true, she would've been Teddy's target as well," Francis aimed the flash light towards her, as he smiled wickedly.

"Your grandmother, that has no legs?" Chris, chimed in intrigued. "Also didn't she adopt your mother because they couldn't have kids."

"I can't believe, this, now you're bringing my grandmother into this, she lost her legs in a car accident!" Carla snapped as she got up off the log and walked off into the woods without thinking.

"Carla wait!" Chris yelled out after her as he got up to chase after her, but paused to snatch the flash light.

Carla could see the light chasing after her as her boyfriend, soon to be ex, followed after her, so she crouched down behind a bush, so he couldn't find her. That's when the ground underneath her gave way and she fell into a chamber beneath. The soft dirt broke her fall slightly but she hurt her legs and couldn't stand. She sat up to gain her bearings and that's when she spotted...

You have the following choices:

1. Cindy's featureless head

*Noteb*
2. Teddy's Skeletal remains

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3150963-It-restarted-with-a-Camp-Story