*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something in the Water
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101476-Something-in-the-Water
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: Something in the Water  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something in the Water

    by: Hobbitking
The pool appeared out of nowhere one day. It was a square shape with white stone and the green liquid only three inches deep. It's location was a secluded area in the park. Not so out of the way, no one would find it but also secluded enough that a vast majority of people would pass it unnoticed.

The pool's liquid was transparent and looked and felt like water, despite it's unnatural green colour. Anyone who touched it would fall apart completely. They'd lose their hair, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, face, head, neck, torso, chest, arms, hands, fingers, waist, genitals, ass, legs, feet and toes. There parts would remain in the water until someone scooped them out. Their parts could then be put back together, but they could also be attached to someone else who had fallen apart, it was even possible to mix and match people with different genders.

The first people to come across the pool do so by accident, but as time goes on, people might begin to abuse its magic waters. There are also concerns that it might vanish again an reappear elsewhere.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3101476-Something-in-the-Water