*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Portal Punishment
  2. Forms of Abuse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3254071-Portal-Punishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2259668
Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands
This choice: Portal Punishment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Portal Punishment

    by: cuddale
When Ben awoke he tried to start his normal routine, which is to first take care of his morning wood. As he grabbed for his shaft he was startled to find himself in a skin tight body suite and he soon realized that not only did it cover everywhere except his eyes, but he couldn't find any way to move it around let alone remove it.

After taking some time to calm down Ben went looking for his parents for help.

Ben ran into the kitchen where his parent's were having breakfast. Before he could get his first word out his dad asks "So how do you like your new outfit Ben"

Dumbstruck Ben replied "Y-y-y you did this to me? Why?"

To which your mother replied "Honey, we warned you that if you weren't going to be productive than we would have to take action, so we did."

"So how dose my wearing this weird suite make me productive" Ben said chidingly.

"Oh, it's not just a suite" your father added "each and every part of your body that is covered has a corresponding portal link that can be activated at anytime to the receivers your mother has placed throughout her school and in some students uniforms."

Ben very much concerned asked a very pressing question to him at this time "How am I supposed to go to the bathroom"

"Don't worry, we thought of that and surgically installed portals in both your anus and your penis, so all you have to do is go and the portals will do the rest" said your mom and continued with "I made sure to hide the other ends so no one should find them, plus with pee and poop coming out of them who would want them."

"OK, well give me a minute, but don't go anywhere I still have questions" Ben said as he left for the bathroom. Ben knew he didn't need the toilet to relieve himself but he wasn't about to go right in front of his parents.

When Ben returned he stated "That was weird but I guess I don't need to wait in lines or go searching for a bathroom anymore." then asked "so the whole school knows about this even the little kids?"

Mom: "No hun only the three of us know all the details, none of the students were told anymore than they were getting new uniforms, and the staff were told about some new renovations but no specifics." Your mother informed you.

Ben: "But won't they figure it out as soon as they look through their side of the portal"

Dad: "No, I made it so the portal doesn't activate until it is unobserved, except for the ones used for your excrement, the ones positioned as hand warmers but those only activate once something is inserted in them, and a couple your mom and I have for emergencies or to feed you if needed."

Ben: "What do you mean if needed, then how am I supposed to eat with this covering my mouth?"

Dad: "We'll let you figure that out once this starts" he said with a smirk.

Ben: "And when does this start"

Mom: "As soon as I sit down at my desk at work."

And with that she grabbed her keys and headed out the door. Upon reaching her Office she reached into her purse and entered an activation code into her phone starting the Portals.

majority of the devices are set to randomly connect to different areas on Ben's body from random individuals.

For instance someone's foot could land on his thigh, but the foot owner wouldn't lose their balance, just the feeling under their foot would change.

The school uniforms are a full set including socks, underwear, pants/shorts, both long and short sleeve shirts, and shoes. Also included are either swim trunks or a Speedo and work out clothes (athletic shorts, t-shirts) for gym.

So who's up first
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cuddale (UN: cuddale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cuddale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3254071-Portal-Punishment