*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forms of Abuse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3120730-Forms-of-Abuse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2259668
Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands
Chapter #1

Forms of Abuse

    by: cuddale
Ben's parents were fed up with watching their son do nothing but watch videos and porn on his laptop after dropping out of his junior year of high school. Ben not being social in any way (no friends or social media), they knew he wouldn't be missed for what they had planed.

So one night they put sleeping pills into his meal, and after they were sure he was out they injected him with several things to change him.

The first shot made him able to handle extremes of hot, cold, and pressure with a side effect of making Ben's voice so quiet you would think him mute.

The next shot determines what type of torment Ben will receive.

NOTE: all shots except the nanobots have an antidote/counter shot to reverse their effects. None are time sensitive.

======================================================

Life Size Doll Torture: Shot lightens body as well as immobilizes the arms, legs, and neck but the eyes and mouth are not effected (tongue stays in the mouth but can still move), allows others to move and re-position limbs. (Note: Slows down but doesn't stop bodily functions such as peeing, pooping, needing food, etc.)

Shrunken Stress Toy: 2 Shots the first makes the body extremely pliable but doesn't effect pain receptors, the second shrinks the subject down to a 2 inch height.

Portal Punishment: No additional shots instead entire body is locked into a skin tight futuristic suite everywhere except the eyes is covered, small holes around nose and mouth to allow for breathing(doesn't effect portals).

Bathmat Bruises: 3 Shots the first softens and flattens the body with the exception of both the nose and penis which remain upright yet flexible, the second shot makes the body able to absorb mass quantities of liquids, the last shot lightens the body as well as immobilizes the arms, legs, and neck but the eyes and mouth remain open. Mouth and Asshole stay open and are like pockets that things can slip into but not trip on (tongue stays inside the mouth but can still move).

Object Abuse: Injected with nanobots that can reshape the body into any form programmed into the corresponding controller device.

You have the following choices:

1. Life Size Doll Torture

2. Shrunken Stress Toy

3. Portal Punishment

4. Bathmat Bruises

*Noteb*
5. Object Abuse(reserved)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cuddale (UN: cuddale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cuddale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3120730-Forms-of-Abuse