*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bathmat Bruises
  2. Forms of Abuse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3256807-Bathmat-Bruises
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2259668
Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands
This choice: Bathmat Bruises  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bathmat Bruises

    by: cuddale
As Ben wakes up he has the odd feeling of his nose being squished and something
lodged in his mouth. When he tries to move he found himself paralyzed.

As he attempted to call for help the thing in his mouth prevented all tangible sound, when he tried to dislodge the obstruction Ben began to feel horny for some reason but he didn't know why.

That is until he tasted the first squirt of precum hit his tongue, then it clicked that his dick was what was stuck in his mouth and also why his nose felt squished, but that just brought up more questions like; how did I get bent like this in my sleep, why now when I've been trying for years to suck myself off, and most importantly will I be able to do this again.

Not wanting to waist an opportunity Ben began to rub his tongue all over his dick to try and get off, but he had another startle when he attempted to suck himself and found that he couldn't close his lips.

Just as he was getting close to climax, Ben's whole world changed. While Ben was having his fun, he didn't realize that he was in fact being carried by his father into the locker room showers at his moms school.

When his father unfolded him he first explained that Ben was unable to talk or move except his tongue as well as that Ben was to be the new high tech bathmat for the shower area, that he is ultra absorbent, has a flexible pole to clean between the toes (your dick) that may occasionally squirt soap (if you cum or pee), another area to shine their nails (your nose), and lastly a pocket to massage the inserted appendage (your mouth and tongue). Also we made your ass stay open to let the waist and built up water drain easily into the drainage system I'm installing you onto.

After hearing the his father's supposed explanation Ben had so many questions, most notably why he was being put through this, but that nor any other questions were answered as his father went about placing him on a flat surface surrounded by grates and a small pipe that his open asshole was placed snugly onto, thankfully not to wide or deep but still noticeable.

As you watch your father leave your next question is which shower were you outside of.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cuddale (UN: cuddale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cuddale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3256807-Bathmat-Bruises