*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Girlfriend Enters
  2. How did we get here
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost/cid/3164399-Your-Girlfriend-Enters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2259810
You wake up to find that you've shrunk. No body knows you're only half an inch tall now.
This choice: Stay in your room and hope someone comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Girlfriend Enters

    by: thegoodones
You sit in on your bed pondering how this could even be possible. You were confused and shocked. You had to think of a plan though. Everything was different now. Your bed felt like a mesa, your sister had looked like a tower. After thinking of all the possible dangers of leaving your room, you decide it's best to wait on your bed until someone hopefully comes looking for you.

After a bit of a wait, your door swings wide open and you see Emma walk in. Emma is wearing short shorts and a tube top. You have never been happier to see her, even if she's now a giant to you. You attempt to get her attention by jumping up and down, but your girlfriend is absolutly unaware of you. "That's weird, I thought he would have been here," Emma says sounding slightly disappointed.

"Emma, I'm right here," you shout, but to no avail.

"He left his phone here too, so he shouldn't be gone for that long," she says grabing your phone of the dresser.

You felt like an idiot, your phone's been sitting there this whole time, you could have used it to contact her or anyone for that matter. You need to get her attention somehow now that she has your phone.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Attempt to climb her

*Noteb*
2. Continue to wait and maybe she'll see you

*Noteb*
3. Leave and maybe try to find someone else's phone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thegoodones (UN: thegoodones11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thegoodones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost/cid/3164399-Your-Girlfriend-Enters