*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Presented by Epic Games
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260290-Fortnite---Anything-Goes/cid/3127495-Presented-by-Epic-Games
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2260290
An erotic Fortnite interactive with very few limits.
Chapter #1

Presented by Epic Games

    by: FFtheSnake
It's a fairly simple premise.

Save the World: Tower Defense mode where you must harvest materials while fending off zombies that wear their faces like hoodies. A sentient, malevolent magical storm has devoured most of humanity, turning them into Husks. You must rescue survivors and drive back the Storm...

Battle Royale: 100 players a match descend upon an island, a mysterious Storm closing in on each match, fighting to be the last one standing and get that Victory Royale. There is an ongoing mystery about the island, including a mysterious Zero Point, the dangerous Imagined Order which seems to run the island, and the infamous criminal Midas, who may be one of the only hopes the island has...

Creative: Literally anything can happen here. You could find yourself on whole other worlds! Desert plantations, theme parks, schools with mysterious 'lessons,' death runs, zombie survival cities, life in a big city with a jail nearby... Go wild! Imposters mode (Among Us ripoff) and Party Royale will also be selectable from this mode.

The thing is? Death isn't gory here. It's 'elimination,' the dead simply vanishing to respawn later. Even if something happens like the player gets eaten.

Have fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Save the World

2. Battle Royale: Chapter 1

*Noteb*
3. Save the World

4. Battle Royale: Chapter 2

5. Creative

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260290-Fortnite---Anything-Goes/cid/3127495-Presented-by-Epic-Games