*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Creative
  2. Presented by Epic Games
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260290-Fortnite---Anything-Goes/cid/3127499-Creative
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2260290
An erotic Fortnite interactive with very few limits.
This choice: Creative  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Creative

    by: FFtheSnake
Welcome to Creative mode! Where creativity is king! In this mode in the game, you can literally build your own world to play in! Almost anything goes!

Here, you can create scenarios of your own. High school, dungeons, medieval castles, theme parks, death run minigames, jungles, anything! This is the real epitome of anything goes here!

You can also access the Imposters game mode and Party Royale through this choice. Imposters is basically Among Us with a Fortnite twist, and Party Royale is a peaceful island with minigames and fun, with movie theaters and a concert hall.

As for the other choices...

Fortnite High! Choose a character and become either a student or a teacher! Live out high school as a Fortnite character! (You do not have to change ages or appearances at all. Walk into music class in full armor! And so forth.

Live in the Big City! The characters of Fortnite are the citizens of a big city! Be a citizen, a police officer, or a criminal!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Imposters

2. Party Royale

*Noteb*
3. Welcome to Fortnite High!

*Noteb*
4. Life in the Big City

5. More Creative worlds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260290-Fortnite---Anything-Goes/cid/3127499-Creative