*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giratina's escape plan
  2. Beginning of the Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3149319-Giratinas-escape-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Reader’s Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giratina's escape plan

    by: RushAlias
Giratina had been trapped in the distortion world for as long as it could remember. It has existed since the dawn of time but it has rarely ever been able to enjoy the world outside its prison. If it ever tried to escape it would have to contend with various Legends from Arceus trying to send it back. However this time would be different. Giratina had always tried to use the brute force method of its dragon type to escape. This had more often than not backfired as it was always beaten down by other dragons such as Rayquaza, Dialga, Zygarde and a few others. Now it decided to a try a more subtler approach. Using its ghost type Giratina could possess other pokemon masking its presence from the fellow Legendaries.

This would allow it not only a way out but a way to enjoy the world in different ways it previously couldn't. It could finally try activites such as swimming, eating, mating among others that eluded it due to its nature. All it needed to do was either lure a pokemon into its domain or sneak out when it saw one isolated. Easier said than done but it could do it. There were many windows that showed the real world from its prison. A twisted reminder of the life it never got lead due to Arceus deeming its existence a threat.

Giratina stared at the windows trying to seek the most optimal host...or really any host would do actually. It could easily crush the will of any pokemon with its own mental prowess. Its ghost typing easily edging out most psychics resistances and even some dark...if possible it would even be able to take on a Legendary with its possession abilities...all it needed...was the right opening to get them. Time mattered not for it as it waited but soon it would be able to find a host the only question was who, when and where.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3149319-Giratinas-escape-plan