*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Mermaid
  2. More Choices
  3. Who Are You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138063-A-Mermaid
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2261313
All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.
This choice: A Mermaid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Mermaid

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
Basically, you are a mermaid. your species is actually rather big compared to old humans, being a total length of 30 feet, around the size of a young whale, for your bodies had to bulk up to get used to the cold oceans. mermaids are rather friendly creatures that have longs leathery bodies, with the traditional mermaid tail and they wear no clothing. this race also has very good eyesight and razor sharp teeth used for hunting. mermaids do not have homes, rather they are always on the move, but because of humans, they were forced to help humans build ships and used to search sunken ship wrecks for treasure, wich your race had no use of. These mermaids have grown to despise humans and actively hang around beaches to grab handfuls of humans around beaches and drag them down to drown.

Visual Rep: https://www.writing.com/main/images/item...

What gender will you be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male

*Noteb*
2. Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138063-A-Mermaid