*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275298-Shortstack-Sagas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2275298
Little in height, large in cup size

Little in height, large in cup size

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay, unlike the previous interactive, this is rather simple; it is a collection of stories exploring women, either fictional, real word celebrities, or original characters, transforming into a shortstack.

What is a shortstack? Well it's pretty much what it says on the tin; a woman who is short, and stacked. That is to say a woman who is very short (as in 5 feet would be very tall for a shortstack) with a large hourglass figure.

A Few Examples:
https://www.deviantart.com/feastings2/art/Commission-Cinder-BE-Part-1-795935113
https://www.deviantart.com/noh-buddy/art/Nudie-Nerd-1-918489763
https://www.deviantart.com/mimipunc/art/Shortstacked-Raven-920203041


As such the basic transformation is as follows:

Shrinking: As I said, a key part of being a shortstack is being short if you want to stay within the realms of 'normality' you can push it to 5 feet, but ideally the subject will shrink to between 4 feet tall and 1 foot tall.
Hourglass Expansion: Again, the other part of Shortstack is stacked, our subject's breasts should end up no smaller than an F-Cup, ideally much bigger. The ass and hips should grow to match.

Now while this is an erotica story, it shouldn't just be sex, try and have fun with exploring how your subject's newly reduced height impacts the way they have to live their life (and for that matter their bigger boobs and how those impact things, particularly considering that they now have shorter arms)

Now for my ever present suggestions: things you can use, but don't have to, the stuff above has to happen in these stories, the stuff below can, or it can be ignored; and you could do other stuff, so long as you don't violate the stuff down at the bottom.

Uneven power dynamics: One of my 3 genres is romance, a key idea is that at least some of these women are in a relationship, presumably with a man of normal size. Given the challenges that being a shortstack would entail, it would likely be a factor that the guy would have more power in the relationship. Even in platonic situations, characters serving as an imposing presence is a real possibility.
Treated like a child: While their figure is obviously not that of a child, Shortstacks are closer in height to children, so the possibility of them being treated like a child, particularly in conjunction with the above.
Multiple subjects: I used singular above, but don't be afraid to use shortstackify multiple women.
Other Transformations: I know certain creatures, such as goblins, are often used in Shortstack TF Stories, other options could include anthros for animals like cats, dogs or Rabbits.
Bimbofication
Weight Gain
Mobility Issues/Immobility: Particularly if you are looking at the shorter end of heights and larger cup sizes, mobility issues are a key factor.
Permanent: Personally, with all transformation stories, I prefer the TF to be permanent, and thus would prefer to have that the case here. However I will not reject stories where they turn back, however I would prefer, if you are doing a story where they try to reverse it, if you'd end that chapter on a cliffhanger so readers can decide if it worked or not.

Also, in the event that the transformation is intentional, either on the part of the subject or someone else, make sure to consider is it intended that the subject to end up short and stacked? Is the intention for her to be curvier, only to find that the price for these new curves is lopping a few feet off her height. Or is it the other way around, was the intention for the subject to shrink, only to end up with her boobs and butt growing at the same time?

Okay, all that's left is the end part the DO NOT DO STUFF LISTED BELOW OR I WILL DELETE YOUR CHAPTER
Underage: I've been through this in all 8 other interactives; this story is about women changing, not girls, you want a character who canonically isn't 18 or older? People age, jump to a few years after canon, want settings they wouldn't be at by that age like Hogwarts for Hermione Granger or Sunnydale for Dawn Summers, or characters who died or left by then, like Tara for Dawn, Sirius for Hermione or Yigritte for Arya Stark, go AU; the whole shortstack thing's already outside canon.

For real world celebrities, the above loopholes don't apply, wait until they are 18 IRL, or else.

Male TF: Same statement, different point. It's about women transforming no TG no Male TF, if you want to use a typically male character, go AU and make them a girl.

Gore or Death: Except for against the bad guys.

Toilet Stuff

Closing branches: Unless you're bringing the story to a satisfying end, don't end the story. Also, try not to have single option chapters, if all else fails put a something else in.

Okay let's go.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275298-Shortstack-Sagas