*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3229546-Bubbles-Chooses-Dare
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: She picks Bubbles (Dare)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bubbles Chooses Dare

    by: VanillaSoftArt
Taking a gamble, Blossom set her sights on Bubbles.

"Dare," Bubbles said, holding her head high. Little did she know how Blossom would try to lower that confidence.

But before words could leave Blossom's mouth, the girl put a finger to her chin. While forcing Bubbles to lick her feet would be some fun payback, it was a bit too predictable.

"Tick, tick, tick." Bubbles couldn't help but make a noise for every second that Blossom dedicated to thinking.

"The more you rush me, the worse this dare gets," Blossom warned.

The orange-haired girl laid her options out in her mind, choosing the one that called out to her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3229546-Bubbles-Chooses-Dare