*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3265005-Licking-Blossom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: Make Bubbles worship her (Blossom's) feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Licking Blossom

    by: VanillaSoftArt
"I dare you to lick both of my feet for three minutes," Blossom said, pushing her feet into her sibling's chest.

Bubbles' jaw dropped, while Buttercup just snickered. It hadn't occurred to Bubbles that Blossom would set a dedicated time limit. Now she couldn't just give the feet quick licks and be done with the dare. She'd have to provide both these feet with a long tongue bath.

"Can't handle it?" Blossom teased, scrunching her toes.

"Oh yeah I can!"

Bubbles took hold of Blossom's right ankle and stuffed her big toe in her mouth. Tastes like chicken, she thought.

How fortunate that Blossom was the girl who dared Bubbles to lick her feet. Had it been Buttercup, the poor yellow-haired PowerPuff Girl would've been met with either a funky or dirty foot. Blossom's were certainly no chocolate candy, but their tameness eased Bubbles' nerves.

After plopping the big toe out of her mouth, Bubbles licked along Blossom's heel. It wasn't as soft as the rest of her foot, yet it wasn't cracked like the feet of some other people. Made sense, as Blossom was a strict user of lotion.

Blossom's eyes enlarged. "Oops, was anyone timing this?"

"Come on!" Bubbles groaned.

"I got nothing better to do than count," Buttercup said. "Starting now."

Bubbles resumed sucking on her sister's feet, cringing as the toes wiggled in her warm mouth. Then, suddenly, she felt her cheeks expand.

Blossom yawned. "Between the toes, Bubbles."

Ew… Icky!

Bubbles' tongue refused to come out for a while. It sat on the toes like a warm blanket until Blossom forced it to wet up a pocket between her toes. Although the taste of Blossom's feet was neutral, between her toes had a distinct flavour. It was sharp and forced Bubbles to spit the foot out her mouth, gasping for fresh air.

Blossom clapped, wiggling her slimy toes. "Keep going."

"Whatever," Bubbles said. She picked the foot up and kissed the middle of the sole. After delivering quite the smooch, the girl returned to licking between the toes.

At least there's none of that toe cheese, Bubbles thought. Though, just saying those words threw her balance off. They're clean. They're clean.

Buttercup smirked. "I wanna see her suck on all ten toes."

"Leave me alone!" Bubbles cried.

The tomboy leapt to her brighter sister and wrapped her legs around her. Holding her mouth wide open, she said, "Stick it in her, Blossom."

Bubbles' mouth was as stretched as it could get, making her look like a cartoon character. Naughtily, Blossom slid her right foot into the girl's mouth. The whole thing was filled immediately by the damp toes. But it didn't end there, for Blossom's left foot tried to join the party as well. It too penetrated Bubbles' mouth.

The ten toes danced in Bubbles' mouth for a little bit, but something had to give. The poor girl spat them all out, leaving a thick trail of saliva dripping from her lips.

Both Buttercup and Blossom were in stitches.

"Time!" Buttercup said, ending Bubbles' torture.

A big pout painted itself on Bubbles' delicate face. So far, only she and Blossom were forced to lick someone's feet. Now it was someone else's turn.

The sweet girl spoke up. "I dare—"

"Hey, it's my turn again, stupid." Buttercup flicked her on the nose.

This time, Buttercup wasn't interested in just getting a safe "Truth" response out of Blossom. At least, not by herself. Her target was both siblings. The only question was which option the sisters would pick. Would they risk getting a Dare? Or would they play it safe with a Truth?

You have the following choices:

1. Bubbles + Blossom (Dare)

*Noteb*
2. Bubbles + Blossom (Truth)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3265005-Licking-Blossom