*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Tiny Purge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264281-Tiny-Purge/cid/3168647-The-Tiny-Purge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jdoe11
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2264281
1 day a year, 2% of the population is randomly shrunk to about 1-3 inches in size
Chapter #1

The Tiny Purge

    by: jdoe11
1 day each year, 2% of the population is randomly, permanently shrunk to about 1 inch tall. For 24 hours after the shrinking, women are free to work out the pent up frustrations caused by an unfair patriarchal society by doing anything they please with the tinies.

The remainder of the year, any remaining tinies can be kept as pets with heavy fines imposed upon killing them, though they're still fair game in all subsequent purges.

The exact day of the purge is randomized each year, in order to prevent shut-in tactics.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, tinies are suprisingly durable, and are able to survive in many environments.

The day of the purge has come once again, and to your horror, you were among the unlucky 2% this time. You are...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264281-Tiny-Purge/cid/3168647-The-Tiny-Purge