*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3175708-Mother-Daughter-Bonding-Time-Plus-You
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
This choice: “Both Mack’s mom and my mom are coming to see the new place!”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother-Daughter Bonding Time… Plus You

    by: Hectic
“Thank god I found you, Andrew, because both Mack's mom and my mom are coming to see the new place! They should be getting here any minute!" Olivia said in her trademarked exuberant tone. You would have responded but you were focused on reforming after the 15 minute beatdown that your girlfriend's ass had inflicted upon you.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot they were doing that. Sounds like fun!" Mackenzie responded instead. For a brief moment after speaking, you saw her gaze snap to your body, still flattened in Olivia's hands, as she shot you a knowing eyebrow raise. While Olivia remained oblivious to the nonverbal interaction entirely, you knew immediately what Mackenzie was hinting at when she said that it sounded like fun. Because as challenging as it was to stay safe around Olivia and Mackenzie on their own, it became exponentially harder to stay three-dimensional whenever their mothers Elizabeth and Jennifer were added to the mix.

Olivia's mom, Elizabeth, was practically a carbon copy of Olivia, just with an additional 22 of (barely perceptible) age tacked on. If anything, the only visible effect of those years was the slight accumulation of weight around her curves--pushing them from the already substantial levels of Olivia to a practically inhuman size. You would be lying if you said that you didn’t find her attractive, but your love for Olivia and respect for Elizabeth as her mother meant that you tried to refrain from thinking of her sexually. This, of course, was made incredibly difficult every time that you interacted with her, as it seemed like the gargantuan woman was wholly unaware of either her overall weight, her proportions, or both. She consistently wore the most revealing of outfits whenever you saw her, the only variation coming from whether or not her curves were shown off by absurdly skin-tight clothing or by the lack of sufficient skin coverage in general.

But more important than her physical appearance, as noteworthy as it may be, was the fact that she was twice the ditz that your already ditzy girlfriend was. There was hardly a passing moment that you spent with this woman where you weren’t plastered to her somewhere, or caught up in some bizarre position caused by a misunderstanding. The silver lining was that whenever she discovered your squashed body, she was always genuinely apologetic about what she put you through… even though you occasionally heard some stifled giggles accompanying the apologies. Despite this chaotic relationship though, Elizabeth genuinely likes you as a person, and constantly sings your praises as a great boyfriend for her daughter.

Mackenzie’s mother, Jennifer, was similarly a spitting image of her daughter. Admittedly beautiful, but in a slightly more angular and intimidating way than both Olivia and Elizabeth’s softer features. She is the only other person in the world who is aware of Mackenzie’s secret feelings for Olivia, and understandably so, wants to see her daughter happy more than anything in the world. For this reason, whenever she is around, she acts as a sort of partner-in-crime for Mackenzie, joining in on her incessant torture or even initiating it herself whenever possible. Being lifelong best friends with Elizabeth as well meant that most often when one mother was around then both would be as well.

You snapped out of your brief daydream about the two additional giantesses who would be joining your day to notice that Olivia had begun walking down the hall towards the kitchen.

“I hope Mom and Jennifer like our new place, Andrew! I think we did a pretty good job setting it up so quickly! Don’t you?”

“Yeah! We definitely did!” You had successfully reformed over the course of the brief conversation between Olivia and Mack that you had completely tuned out. “I wish I could have helped a bit more, I feel bad forcing you guys to do all of the heavy lifting.”

“Oh come on dude don’t sweat it! You found the apartment online in the first place and helped me decide where to put everything. Plus I should be the one feeling bad! I have no idea how you ended up getting taped shut in the box with my underwear for the first half of the entire day!” Olivia responded confusedly. You, of course, knew exactly how you ended up in that box. And despite Mackenzie’s repeated coy requests to leave the boxes until last, Olivia managed to unpack the one that contained you.

“Heh, yeah, me neither.” You half-laughed in response.

*DING DONG* the doorbell rang.

“Oooooh that’s gotta be them! I’ll go get the door, let me just put you down and I’ll go get it!” Olivia said, her first instinct being to drop you directly onto the couch cushion in the living room. In the blink of an eye you knew exactly where this situation was going, so you shouted up at your giantess girlfriend immediately.

“OLIVIA, do NOT leave me on the couch. Your mom is gonna barge in here and sit on me within seconds, I promise you that.”

“Oh shoot, good call honey! Especially with how excited she can get whenever she sees me!” Olivia reached for you on the couch to pick you up once more.

“How excited SHE can get?! Don’t act like you’re all cool and collected over here.” You retorted.

“Okayyyy true you got me there. She’s my mom, what else do you expect!?” Olivia rolled her eyes and smiled in response.

The doorbell rang out again, this time multiple times in rapid succession as the excitement clearly was building just beyond the door. Olivia’s mind ran through options at lightning speed before she finally came to the most reasonable solution of placing you on the kitchen counter. She immediately sprinted to the door just as Mackenzie was walking out of the hallway from her room. Mackenzie then locked eyes with you on the counter, and without a single word, cupped her hand around your one-inch tall body and swept you off of the counter like a stray crumb. You landed with a thud on the hardwood floor. Any sort of minuscule sound that your body may have made on the floor was utterly drowned out by the squeak of the front door followed by the cacophony of excited screams between Olivia and Elizabeth. Jennifer managed to sneak past the wall of jiggling, embracing flesh made of both members of the King family and walked towards her daughter. Her gargantuan steps continued forward, in a bee line straight for your body, eventually the sole of her boot looming high above you. You braced for impact, but at that exact moment she paused, shifted her foot in mid air and peered down to make eye contact with you. She simply waved at you then looked up and flashed Mackenzie a thumbs up before taking a few more steps towards her, culminating in a less chaotic but no less loving hug. Jennifer turned to stand next to Mackenzie and watched as the Kings had finished their lengthy greeting and had turned to walk in as well. You could only cry out as the two giantesses strutted towards you, their radiant beauty only rivaled by their cluelessness.

First, Olivia’s bare, slightly dirty foot cleared your body entirely and you breathed a sigh of relief. However the moment of respite proved quite fleeting, as immediately following the bare sole of your girlfriend was the sole of an incredibly well worn, large flip-flop.

*squish* your body flattened instantly underneath the heavy weight of Elizabeth, however miraculously, you stayed stuck to the floor! You breathed a sigh of relief however just as you opened your eyes you groaned once more. Elizabeth’s comically large suitcase wheeled directly over your body, decimating you once more before adhering to your body for the briefest of moments. You rode the revolution of the wheel upwards before you once more you felt your body rip off and get tossed clean into the air! You felt your disc-like body tumble through the air for a moment, before miraculously landing right back on the counter where Olivia had put you in the first place. Mackenzie and Jennifer’s eyes went wide for a moment before they burst into laughter, unable to play it cool upon seeing just how much damage the King girls did to you in a matter of seconds!

“What’s so funny!” Both Olivia and Elizabeth said in unison. Thankfully, Olivia wasn’t as far gone as her mother was, as she then quickly thought of you and looked towards you on the counter.

“Say hi to Andrew, mom--” she looked quizzically at your flattened body, not understanding how you ended up that way. But before she could tend to you…

“Oh there’s my favorite guy!” Elizabeth said, dropping her bags before walking towards you. Even from your flattened position you could see the absurd outfit that she was wearing. An extremely low cut tank top with a pair of barely-there jean shorts and flip flops. You remembered that the weather report said that it would be warm out today, but the weather was the last thing on your mind. You focused your efforts on reforming as quickly as you could, as Elizabeth continued, “Oops, looks like someone just got ya a minute or two ago! You okay down there, Andy?” Thankfully, due to your efforts, your arm popped free from your body at least and you could flash a thumbs up to Olivia’s mother.

“Good! Glad you’re okay! And it wasn’t even me who did it to you for once!”

“Mom!” Olivia hit her mom casually on the shoulder, the only one in the room apparently who took you getting squished seriously.

Elizabeth piped up regardless, “Anyways, girls, I’m so excited to see not just your place, but the whole city! There’s so much for us to do! So…”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3175708-Mother-Daughter-Bonding-Time-Plus-You