*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3235413-Sleeping-Arrangements-for-Four-and-You
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
This choice: “Who is rooming with who?”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sleeping Arrangements for Four, and You

    by: Unknown
"There's so much for us to do! So, who's rooming with who??" Elizabeth beamed an exuberant smile as she peered across the other three girls, and one tiny man perched on the counter. Mackenzie and her mother Jennifer both seemed to go into thought, with Mackenzie hiding a mischievous smile, so it was Olivia who actually spoke up first.

"Oh, uh, you two are staying here with us?" Olivia asked, her head cocking to the side in innocent confusion, wondering if she misunderstood her mother somehow.

Laughing as if her lovely daughter had asked something too obvious, Elizabeth casually responded, "Well, duh! Flying here wasn't cheap ya know! Besides, what did ya think I brought all this in for?" Patting her wheeled-in suitcase, Elizabeth soon pointed back out towards the door, "Not to mention all of Jenn's stuff!"

Rolling her eyes at her long-time friend, Jennifer merely filled the room in on the whole truth, "I've got one bag just like that, I think that's just Liz's workout stuff! She's got two more bags just like it in the car!"

Going red at being so exposed, Elizabeth nervously tried to laugh it off, "Hehe, welllll...I just kept picking out cute outfit after cute outfit and just, wanted to bring 'em all!"

While the four girls around you burst into laughter, you were thoroughly panic stricken. With Mackenzie and Olivia's backs blocking your entrance into the conversation from your spot on the counter, you were forced to the role of mere spectator as you absorbed the news your modest two bedroom apartment was about to play host to four giantess women, not one of which had a good prospective future in keeping their tiny house-mate safe. You could do nothing but gulp nervously as the planning continued above.

Bringing the group back to their task at hand, and all too eager to find out just how she could spin this situation to her advantage, Mackenzie mentioned, "Well I for one think Olivia and I could share my room. Her room's a bit bigger and could accommodate all your stuff Ms. King."

Olivia, who almost seemed to forget she already had a roommate, looked somewhat excited at the prospect. "Haha, it'll be just like another of our slumber parties from way back!"

You wanted to cry out that this didn't factor you into the equation, but Elizabeth easily spoke up first. Thankfully she actually seemed to voice your opinion as she stated matter-of-factly, "Well, couldn't my Olivia and I just share her room, then? I wanna spend as much time with her as possible while I'm here!"

Lunging across the kitchen, Elizabeth once more embraced Olivia in another loving hug, the two close women nuzzling affectionately, with you merely wincing as you watched their pairs of overwhelming breasts clash and mash into one another, thankful you were as far as you were from that embrace.

Instantly backing up her own daughter though, Jennifer seemed anxious to support Mackenzie's plan as she added, "Oh come on, Liz, she'll see plenty of you during the day! Let's give the girls a bit of a break at least over nights!"

Elizabeth defensively nuzzled into Olivia even harder at that, her cheeks puffing and lips clamping cutely as she sported a sassy pout.

Finally getting your chance to engage, you managed to mutter out, "W-well, actually all my stuff is in Olivia's room so...I think it would be nice if she stayed with me!"

While Mackenzie and Jennifer shot you with menacing death stares, totally lost on the King girls, Elizabeth's pout seemed to evaporate into thin air as stars sparkled into her eyes. "You mean I get to room with little Andy here?! Yayyyyy!"

As you watched Elizabeth nearly vibrate in place, her euphoria hopefully just due to general excitement at the time she had with her daughter and friends ahead, you whimpered as you wondered just how the situation had transgressed to meaning you'd be rooming with her of all people. You sighed, acknowledging it was at least better than either of the Robinson ladies. While squashing seemed self-evidently in your future, at the very least it wouldn't be intentionally...if that was really any better.

Olivia suddenly snapped back into focus, as if she hadn't even considered your position at all. With a new argument at hand, Olivia spoke out, "Oh, right! Andrew should stay with me and it would be a pain to have to move his stuff so...Mom can just room with me in our room!"

The Robinson's looked at each other in annoyance before shaking their heads. Mackenzie was the first to object as she stated, "Liv, we never get to hang just us anymore! The little guy will be fine with our Mom's for a few nights! Besides, it gives him tons of time to bond with my mom and Elizabeth!"

Jennifer slyly snickered before mumbling to herself, "Hmmph, bonding~" while Elizabeth merely swayed in place while occasionally sneaking suspiciously affectionate glances at you that gave you chills.

Olivia bit her lip nervously, looking back and forth from her best friend, to her dear mother, to you. Finally she begrudgingly muttered, "Well...if it's alright with Andrew. Let him decide..."

As everyone in the room turned to you, the pressure was truly on. Who were you to break apart the dreams of everyone in the room...yet at the same time you couldn't just willing sign up for a nightmare, could you? Sweating nervously, you decided...

1) You should just go with what everyone seemed to want and let Jennifer and Elizabeth share your room with you...while Olivia stays with Mackenzie. Hopefully things aren't too crazy overnight...you just pray they aren't staying too long so things can get back to normal.

2) To voice your concerns and state the obvious, that Elizabeth should room with Olivia and Jennifer with her own daughter. Since Elizabeth and Olivia have no objections to that lovely plan, the Robinson girls have no choice but to relent. While you breathe a sigh of relief, the truth is your situation is hardly any better, now rooming with the two ditziest girls in the house! As if things weren't hard enough rooming with just Olivia...

3) Couldn't someone just...sleep on the couch? Opening your big mouth, Mackenzie and Jennifer jump at this opportunity to compromise. The Kings and Robinson's will room together...while you sleep on the couch! At first you agree contently, only to realize you'll be left alone overnight, with no guardian angel Olivia to protect you for hours, the mischievous Mackenzie now having a partner in crime to plan out her schemes on a helpless Andrew, and a night-owl Elizabeth possibly on the loose.

You have the following choices:

1. Rooming with the Moms

*Noteb*
2. Double Ditz

*Noteb*
3. Abandoned on the Couch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3235413-Sleeping-Arrangements-for-Four-and-You