*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Good Morning Sunshine!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3171216-Good-Morning-Sunshine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
Chapter #1

Good Morning Sunshine!

    by: Chaser984
When the sun rose high enough to peek over the neighbor’s roof, its light was able to flood through Heather’s bedroom windows. The sudden light in her face roused her gently and she sat up in her antique poster bed and stretched her arms, groaning as she basked in the warm light. She got out of bed and twitched her pajamas back into place after the night’s twists and turns and headed for the door to her balcony. She stepped out and looked out over the vast expanse of her bedroom from the third floor of her dollhouse. The distant alarm clock on the nightstand next to her human-scale twin bed turned the minute to 7:30 and she heard the familiar sounds of her mother preparing to go to work for the day in their home beyond the door.

Heather took in the view from two feet off the floor for another half minute before going back in and descending the stairs to her front door and out into her actual bedroom. Once clear of her dollhouse, Heather allowed herself to grow, the fibers of the wall-to-wall carpet steadily receding from calf-high when she was six inches tall, and the lint and dust becoming less visible as she finally stoped at her full height of sixty-eight inches.

Does she:

You have the following choices:

1. Go help her mom in the kitchen

2. Get ready for a day out

3. Wake up her sister Rebecca

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaser984 (UN: chaser984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3171216-Good-Morning-Sunshine