*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265203-Body-Switch/cid/3176456-Character-selection
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2265203
Characters switch bodies through various ways.
Chapter #1

Character selection

    by: Blizzard
Character List
Family 1

Terry (18 years old): Average looking guy and quite short for his age. he has a skinny build, dark blond hair (Long), and enjoys spending his day playing video games and listening to music. He is a high school student who lives with his parents, his twin sister Sophie, and his younger sister Tina.

Sophie (18 years old): Average looking girl who is the twin sister of Terry, she has dark blond hair (long) and is quite skinny but also athletic, she enjoys spending her day outside rather than inside. She attends the same high school as Terry.

Tina (4 years old): Tina is quite tall for a 4 year old and also has the same hair colour as her brother and sister as it runs in the family. She sleeps in the same room as Sophie and is about to start kindergarten.

Mum (38 years old): She is a stay at home mum that spends most of her time doing house chores and driving her kids to places like school.

Dad (40 years old): He works almost all the time and is only really home in the evenings.

Which character will the main character be?

You have the following choices:

1. Terry

*Noteb*
2. Sophie

*Noteb*
3. Tina

4. One of the parents

*Noteb*
5. Other characters?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blizzard (UN: blizzardgames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blizzard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265203-Body-Switch/cid/3176456-Character-selection