*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179886-Second-Opinion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: Show her the device to get her feedback (Lab Partner)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Second Opinion

    by: EggzSupreme
You've always through of Gadget as a good friend and a valuable colleague, her encyclopedic knowledge of mechanics has aided your research many times. Were it not for her help in developing the Flux Charge Cells, you likely would have been unable to bring your project to fruition! It only seems right that she's the first person to witness this incredible breakthrough.

You reach her dorm and you invite yourself in. You see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gadget hunched over her desk, working on something.

*Noteb*
2. Gadget along with another person.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179886-Second-Opinion