*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. found a tiny three inch young boy
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197096-found-a-tiny-three-inch-young-boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267896
John's fantasy was becoming a reality. Would he go the distance?
This choice: found a tiny three inch young boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

found a tiny three inch young boy

    by: Gundam01
...a tiny boy. He was frantically trying to run for cover as John sat watching in shock. The small boy was stumbling over debris in his attempt to flee and tripped over a small twig and fell forward into the dirt. John regained some composure as he saw the tiny child start to cry while coming to a sitting position as the wind was knocked out of him. John took it all in as he sat in silence...it was as if he were watching a movie. The boy looked to be no more than a few inches tall and he had what looked like a scrap of an old Snickers bar wrapper awkwardly wrapped around his waist. Other than the ill fitting candy wrapper, the boy was nude and very dirty. The boy, who appeared to be no older than his own, sat still quietly weeping where he fell....seeming to forget about the huge giant behind him. It wasn't until John made a move for a closer look that the tiny thing seemed to remember and scramble to face him. Looking up in wide eyed terror, the child darted and dove underneath a couple of dead tree leaves. John, with a shaky hand, reached down and pinched the leaf stem and slowly lifted it off exposing the scared boy's hiding place. Seeing himself uncovered, the boy screamed and scurried in for the denser foliage of the yard.

John reached his hand down and placed it in the boy's path causing him to collide with his palm. John felt the boy against his hand and a rush surged through him....he was real! The boy regained his footing and ran in the other direction. John lowered his hand and blocked him again. "Wait.....don't be frightened," John finally getting his voice back. "I'm not going to hurt you." But the boy ran even more determined upon hearing the monster's voice. He ran in another direction as John placed a hand in his path again, but the wrapper the boy had as clothing became undone in the frantic running and began to come off. Trying to keep it on him made the boy stumble and fall before he would have ran into the open giant's palm. As the boy fidgeted with his wrapper John reached his hand down and slowly engulfed the child in it, cupping him underneath. He could feel the panicked attempts of the boy under his hand as he tried to find freedom. John tried to calm him by continuing to tell him not to be afraid, but soon the boy's struggles ended as all he could hear was the boy crying again. Deciding it was time John slowly drew in his fingers and trapped the child in his closed fist as the boy returned to wriggling in his hand. Getting up he walked hurriedly back into his house and sat at his kitchen table with his hand closed. Was this some vivid dream? Did he actually have a tiny boy in his hand? Slowly he opened his hand and revealed the distraught child inside. He really couldn't be much older than his own son. He sat clinging to the remnants of the candy wrapper as he stared back with tears in his eyes.

"Hello....my name is John," he said not even knowing if this being spoke english. "What's your name?" The boy sat staring at the giant not answering. "Do you understand English?..... Where did you come from?" John figured whatever he was he had no way of communicating to him to find out any new information. "You are so tiny...." he remarked. As he was about to reach up and touch him the boy finally spoke.

"Trevor...M-my name i-is Trevor." He spoke English!

"Well...hello Trevor. My name is John. Can you tell me where you're from?" John couldn't believe he was talking to a boy sitting in his palm like a real live Tom Thumb. The boy shrugged his shoulders as he wiped tears from his eyes.

"C-can you put me down, mister...?" the boy pleaded looking obviously uneased by being in the giant hand. John reluctantly lowered his hand to the table and watched as the boy jumped down and stood shuffling his feet in anticipation of what was in store for him. "Th-thank you....mister giant." Hearing that sent a rush through John.

"Are you hungry Trevor?" The boy looked around before nodding his head. The boy still didn't trust him. John got up making Trevor jump back. He could have apologized for startling the boy, but it actually made John chuckle to himself. He walked to the pantry and rummaged before returning with an Oreo cookie. He held it out to Trevor and smiled at the wide eyed amazed look the child had upon seeing a cookie the size of himself. Trevor reached out for the cookie but John realized it was too big for him to manage and he withdrew it. Trevor made a clear sound of disappointment. The giant sat back in the chair and broke off a tiny chunk of the cookie and held it in his fingers out to the boy. Trevor again reached for the now small piece as John withdrew it again. "Ah-ah....." holding the piece out again, "I'll hold it for you." Trevor looked at him unsure what he was doing. "Go on, son.....eat some" Trevor walked slowly to John's hand and began to eat from the chunk in his fingers. John sat smiling as he fed the tiny child like a small animal. After a while of this he got up and grabbed the milk and returned with a teaspoon full as he lowered it for the boy to drink from. Fed, the boy wandered around the table as the giant watched from above. "Still can't tell me where you came from?" The boy shook his head as he examined a butter knife. "What do you remember before I found you?"

The boy avoided eye contact. "Running, mostly...." he shrugged. "Don't know what happened or where my mommy and daddy are." So he's a human boy....who shrunk? It was impossible but yet...there he was on his kitchen table. The boy was dirty from head to foot and wrapped in a small piece of a candy wrapper.

"We need to get you washed up," John said noticing the dirt caked into the boy's hair. Trevor shrugged and shook his head indicating he didn't think he did. Until John lowered his open palm next to him intending for him to get on. Trevor stepped back from the hand. "Come on, Trevor. You're a mess..." inching the hand closer to the boy. "N-no thank you..." he said nervously. "No I think you really need a bath...," John insisted. "Hop up and we'll clean you up....come on." Trevor backed away clenching his wrapper before he felt John's finger nudge him in the back making him stumble onto his waiting palm. Amid Trevor's tiny protests, John walked.... smiling down at his hand.

You have the following choices:

1. John takes him to the kitchen sink

*Noteb*
2. John takes a bath with Trevor

*Noteb*
3. John takes a shower with Trevor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197096-found-a-tiny-three-inch-young-boy