*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The hope of humanity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3208913-The-hope-of-humanity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2269127
basically, this is a continuation of the first all humans shrunk story.
Chapter #1

The hope of humanity

    by: Mr hidden
In the heavens there are two powerful beings considered the Gods of Magic. A man and a woman created magic in the world thousands of years ago with the goal of creating protection and peace in the world, but that's not what they saw.

The Gods of Magic saw that for thousands of years every kind of intelligent living creature has taken advantage of this power for their benefits, the Gods of Magic were outraged by these acts but decided to leave things for the moment to resolve other issues in another world.

The Gods of Magic returned to the world they were in, and were even more furious when they saw that everything got worse, the elves with the power of their magic created a gas to take revenge on humans, releasing it into the air that only affected humans by shrinking them.

The humans that were 1 or 2 inches or even 1 cm or 6 inches, after that every species in the world humans became part of the culture of many races becoming food, slaves, artists, sex toys, breeding tools, children's toys, objects of stress, torture and even replaced money as currency.

The gods of magic were shocked by what they saw, they saw humans suffer in a way that made them completely disgusted, they knew that most humans were bad and most were good and had compassion for the world and all beings.

To be punished in this way was one of the worst scenarios they had ever seen, even children of other species did acts of this kind. Outraged, the gods decided to punish all species that lived except humans and animals, and so the gods concentrated their powers by removing magic from the entire world and judged the creatures and went to a small village where some humans survived this madness.

_

A group of humans were surviving by avoiding all the giant species from catching them in their village, when they were preparing to look for a giant fruit they see a strong light in the sky and see two giants flying in the sky and get into despair.

When the gods arrive at the small village with their powers they see several tiny humans afraid of them and calm them down saying:



The gods decide to exterminate all the species of them the same way the humans suffered by letting the humans do whatever they want with them, only with no way for them to return to normal.

They shrink all the species to one or two inches or even six inches in height and restore the height of the humans leaving them

(Ok for the next chapter will tell of one of the species that they thought was another normal day in their lives and the life that they "used humans" when they realize that they have chosen and humans are back to normal.)

(Or tell of a human taking revenge on the small species they made suffer)

You have the following choices:

1. A Human

2. An Elf

*Noteb*
3. A Fairy

*Noteb*
4. Member of the people-beast

5. Even More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr hidden (UN: festories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3208913-The-hope-of-humanity