*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the insanity unfold.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll/cid/3211161-Let-the-insanity-unfold
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2269616
You wake up in the body of your sister's new doll.
Chapter #1

Let the insanity unfold.

    by: Charizard43

3rd person POV

"Uhgh..." Cole groans, waking up uncomfortably hot.

"Why does my mattress feel so stiff..."

Cole groggily raises his hand, instinctually reaching for the switch of his bedside lamp. But to his half awake surprise, his hand hit the nightstand with a plasticy thunk. Cole, now slightly more awake, looked over at the nightstand.

"What the......since when was there a window next to my bed?"

Sure enough, there was. It was seemingly printed on the stark white wall, and dyed a bright pink. Strangly, it didn't look like there were any windows, only empty square holes punched through the window. Even stranger, however, was the view of said window. It peered into a bigger, more natural room!

This jolted Cole awake, causing him to quickly pull of the covers. He jumped out of his oddly foreign feeling bed, were his foot made a weird clack sound against the should be carpeted floor.

"What is going on?!" Cole thinks to himself, slightly panicking. He looked at the floor next to the window, and to his horror, the floor was blue and plastic! His eyes darted around the room. Everything in the room was made of plastic, even his bed!

"Wait a minute, isn't this Jill's dollhouse?! Then that would make me..."

Cole's eyes slowy moved towards his fore arm, and to his shock, his hand was not his own! It had a more feminine shape and was hairless! While Cole couldn't see the color of his arm due to the almost lack of light, the shine from said light made it certain to Cole that "his" arm was made of plastic.

Whatever this was, it shook Cole awake better than the strongest cup of coffee couldn't dream of doing. He was mentally hyperventilating, trying to comprehend was has happened.

Then it hit him. Jill brought a new doll home today! It eluded Cole on what kind of doll that was, but it was a safe bet that he somehow became that new doll.

Cole frantically knocked his new plastic head, trying to figure out what doll Jillian brought home. Then it came to him, the doll was....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charizard43 (UN: mumbojumbo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charizard43 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll/cid/3211161-Let-the-insanity-unfold