*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure/cid/3231331-Sci-Twi-Human-Twilight-Sparkle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2271307
Another chance for me to make a decent "MLP - Endo" interactive.
This choice: Sci-Twi.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sci-Twi (Human Twilight Sparkle).

    by: G-Breaker
Anon has already been attending Canterlot High school for a few weeks, and so far, things have been going very well for him. His grades are solid, he's done a good job in keeping up with the school trends, and he's also made a few very nice friends. But one friend in particular, Anon really took a liking to.

Her name was Twilight Sparkle, most people liked to nickname her Sci-Twi, though, and she was okay with that. She was practically the smartest student in school and when Anon first moved into the city, she was the first person at his new high school to welcome him in and help him learn his way around the campus. All in all, Twilight was a good friend and Anon was hoping that she could be more than that to him. He always liked it whenever Twilight helped him with his work whenever he needed it but Anon never had the courage to ask if he could come over to her house.

Then one day, Sci-Twi came up to Anon to ask him something. "Hi Anon." Twilight greeted.

"Hi Twilight." Anon said nervously.

"So Anon. I wanted to ask you something. I've noticed that you seem pretty interested in science as much as I am."

"Well yeah. I'm pretty good with science." Anon replied.

"Good. Because I wanted to ask if you would like to come visit my house after school today." She offered. "I have a new experiment that I'm working on at my place and I would really appreciate it if you could see it with me. What do you say?"

Anon wasn't sure what to say. He thought that this could be his big chance to ask Twilight out on a date. He really was good at science like Twilight thought and that was what she seemed to admire about him. Anon, on the other hand, liked Twilight not just for her brains but because of her looks as well. He really liked Twilight's long, purple hair tied into a ponytail, her well-trimmed figure, and her cute face, with and without her glasses.

Anon finally managed to get the words out and reply to Twilight's offer. "Of course Twilight. I'd love to."

Sci-Twi smiled excitedly and grabbed Anon into a sudden hug, much to his surprise, and his embarrassment as he blushed from her sudden embrace. "Thank you, Anon! I can't wait, I'll see you tonight!" Twilight said as she released him from the hug and then walked away with a wave goodbye and Anon just stood in the hallway in stunned silence.

After school, Anon walked over to Twilight's house. It was a good thing she gave him her address before their last class. He walked up to the door and hesitated to knock, but then he sucked it up and just rang the doorbell. Once Anon rang the bell, someone answered the door and Anon was pretty happy to see that it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Twilight Sparkle.

2. Twilight's mother, Twilight Velvet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure/cid/3231331-Sci-Twi-Human-Twilight-Sparkle