*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure/cid/3461261-Waiting-for-a-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2271307
Another chance for me to make a decent "MLP - Endo" interactive.
This choice: Twilight's mother, Twilight Velvet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Waiting for a Friend

    by: Echo
*Requested by Anonymous*

The woman at the door was not actually Twilight, but actually her mother, Twilight Velvet. She was wearing a blue vest over a white shirt, black business pants and brown shoes.

"Oh, Anon! What a surprise!" Velvet said.

"Hi Mrs. Velvet! Is Twilight here?" You asked. "She asked me to visit her."

"Oh I'm sorry Anon, but she's still at the library." Velvet replied. "You can wait in her room if you want."

"Thank you Mrs. Velvet!" You said.

"Oh you don't need to be so formal. Just Velvet is fine." Velvet replied. "I'll make you some tea while you wait." You then entered the house and headed up towards Twilight's room. Opening the door, you thought it was just something she needed help with a school project, but this was something else entirely! At the end of her room, there was this ray at the end of her room and some kind of suit hanging by the barrel. It looked very futuristic and very stylish. Twilight must've asked Rarity to design it. It even looked like it was your size!

"I guess Twilight wouldn't mind if I tried it on." You said to yourself. "Just for a moment, then I'll take it off." You then started to put the suit on like it was a costume for Halloween. It was all in one suit. The boots looked like they were meant to float or fly, the chassis felt like it can take on anything you threw at it, despite it looking like it was made for scuba diving. The helmet was the only thing separate from the entire costume. It looked like a astronaut helmet.

You put it on your head and it....activated? A HUD appeared suddenly Infront of you and assortment of different diagnostics checks appeared:

Life Support: Online

Propulsion System: Active

Absorption Method: Online

Activating.......

"What were you working on Twilight?" You asked yourself. As you continued to read through the multiple checking lists, you were completely unaware of the ray gun from before warming up. The gun came to life and locked on to you. Suddenly, a laser hits you and hits you.

This obviously hurts....a lot. You stood up and noticed something completely different. Everything....was gargantuan! You were pretty much a microbe to everyone and everything! This.....was.....AWESOME! Twilight really did it! She made a shrinking device! You have got to tell her when she.....oh wait. You're too small for her to even hear....well, you'll find a way.


Suddenly, you heard the door open. Who was it?

A: Twilight Sparkle enters the room

B: Twilight Velvet enters the room.

C: Twilight Sparkle enters the room with a few of her friends for a sleep over.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Twilight Sparkle Enters

*Noteb*
2. Twilight Velvet Enters

*Noteb*
3. Twilight and her friends enter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Echo (UN: mariosonicfan4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271307-My-Little-Pony-An-Endo-Adventure/cid/3461261-Waiting-for-a-Friend