*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other Cities
  2. the Monsterworld
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244244-Other-Cities
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273316
Survive in a world of massive monsters from Mythology.
This choice: Other Cities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other Cities

    by: EggzSupreme
Pharaoh's Peak - Blindingly bright neon lights, casinos, bars and strip club around every corner, you can't help but draw parallels to the infamous city of sin from your home world. Werejackals, Lamias and Sphinxes walk the streets, along with a steady flow of various other monster tourists and visitors, topped off with a mob of mummies that makes sure everything runs smoothly. The greed of the monsters here seems to know no limit, you're fairly certain you'll get sold to the highest bidder or kept around as an attraction if you reveal yourself.

Haunted Hollow - Once a bustling roadside town, the construction of a large highway nearby almost fully detoured the flow of visitors. Though the majority of the original residents have since left, a plethora of ghosts and other undead monsters have since moved in, looking for a quiet place to enjoy their unlife in peace.

Bog Easy - a town located in a bayou, with a sizable part of it existing on or mostly submerged in the muddy waters. From what you can tell, the population is split in two main groups: swampfolk, aka anthropomorphic alligators, frogs, fish, etc and a large amount of zombies. Though the vast majority of them appear to be simple and mundane(as mundane as colossal monsters can be), practitioners of ancient dark arts also call this town their home.

Coven's Cove - a coastal town home to a large population of witches and other magically inclined monsters, Coven's Cove is a large exporter of potions and mystic wares. Various "artificial" monsters such as golems and chimeras aid the witches in their work. It may be best to stay out of the witches' baleful gaze, lest you end up a potion ingredient.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pharaoh's Peak

2. Haunted Hollow

3. Bog Easy

4. Coven's Cove

5. International City options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244244-Other-Cities