*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Silver age of Movies
  2. the Monsterworld
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244646-Silver-age-of-Movies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273316
Survive in a world of massive monsters from Mythology.
This choice: Silver Scream Studios  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silver age of Movies

    by: punkachu
Ah, Silver Scream Studios. As far as you can tell this place is some kind of oversized version of a 1950s movie studio, complete with literal larger than life stars.

Oh, yeah, you're also a slave.

Sorry but thats just how this goes. Lot security found you shortly after you ended up in the Monster World and now the studio is using you as a "gift" to some of there bigger stars, trying to keep them satisfied between shots... Lets see, who did you end up with...


Queenie Koncave is one of the studios two major "Kaiju" film stars, as the titular Queen Kong, the Apelike monster has entertained millions playing an oversized version of herself. Despite being more or less heroic in her role, Queenie can be more than a little demanding, and while its unlikely the Ape has any personal issue with you, its also not a great idea to not live up to her expectations if you want to keep, ya know, living.

Emma Gorgonzola the studio's romance film star, a Gorgon who's the Monster World's sweetheart...and a bitch to anyone who knows her. Her petrifying death glare is more than enough to keep you little more than her little pawn...

Akari Zilla The Other major Kaiju film star, this massive reptilian plays the massive, explosive villain of the studios Kaiju films...and is a shy, introverted woman when not playing the bombastic character she portrays. She's much more gentle than most would be with a human...

James Atrice The Producer and director of this studio. A controversal figure known for making films with violent or sexual themes...and he's using you to mine ideas for new films from, stealing human films plots. This Cockatrice is more than happy to kill you if you dont play along...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Queenie Koncave

*Noteb*
2. Emma Gorgonzola

*Noteb*
3. Akari Zilla

*Noteb*
4. James Atrice

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3244646-Silver-age-of-Movies