*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. For whom the Bell tolls
  2. the Monsterworld
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3332676-For-whom-the-Bell-tolls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273316
Survive in a world of massive monsters from Mythology.
This choice: Bat's Belfry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

For whom the Bell tolls

    by: EggzSupreme
One of the largest city in the monsterworld and also it's capital, Bat's Belfry resembles a modern metropolis adorned with the hallmarks of gothic architecture: pointed arches, ribbed vaults and flying buttresses.
The upper echelon of this venerable metropolis is comprised of several vampire families that have been locked in a power struggle for several hundreds of years.

Around here humans are highly sought after by the vampire families, either as a source of food due to their delicious blood or as a tool to tilt the age old struggle for power.

Baroness’ Subject: When you first arrived, you were found by a gargoyle nightguard, who proceeded to hand you over to her boss, a younger vampire girl, who proceeded to hand you over to her father, who handed you over to his mother… and eventually you found yourself in the clutches of baroness Aurelia Bloodfeast, the matriarch of one of the most powerful vampire families in Bat’s Belfry.
At 500 feet, Aurelia is a giant among giants, standing about twice as tall as most of her descendants. She is very well endowed, and though she is absolutely ancient(no one dares describe her so out loud) she looks as if she’s merely middle aged.

First Familiar: You were bought by a vampire couple who proceeded to gift you to their quiet, moody and cynical teenage(by vampire convention, she has like a few hundred years on you) daughter, Emma Delarosa. Nearly everything here has a sort of gothic feel to it, but Emma takes it to the extreme with her exceedingly morbid and dark taste in attire and music. She's adept at magic, and it's one of the few things she shows passion about.

Ballad of the Banshee: Willow Winters is a the banshee lead singer and guitarist of "Dying Breath", a Goth Rock band that is very popular among the younger residents of Bat's Belfry. You were gifted to her by a fan, and she's kept you as a plaything for her and the other band members. She likes to party hard after a concert, getting absolutely wasted on alcohol and certain not-entirely-legal substances, and she tends to bring you along whether you like it or not.

Royal Brat: When you arrived in the Monster world, you were scooped up by a Butler to a rather well to do family and, after a few hours of arguing on what to do with you by the parent-aged members, were handed off to their teenaged daughter Rita Grimstone as a gift. Rita's enjoyment of old fashioned ball gowns and gaudy jewlery does little to help the fact that she is the epitome of a spoiled brat

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Baroness' Subject

*Noteb*
2. First Familiar

*Noteb*
3. Ballad of the Banshee

*Noteb*
4. Royal Brat

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3332676-For-whom-the-Bell-tolls