*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3267850-Have-the-guards-strip-Madison-to-her-bra--thon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273512
You are head of an organization. A spy has been found and must she must be interrogated
This choice: Have the guards strip Madison to her bra & thong and put her on the tickle table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Have the guards strip Madison to her bra & thon...

    by: Bimjo6
You look to the guards and request they cut Madison's uniform off aside from her green thong that was showing through her stockings, and her matching green bra.

Madison looks on horrified and helplessly as her slim frame slowly becomes exposed to her captors. She says nothing, but her big green eyes tell you everything you need to know; she is terrified for what is to come.

Once she has been stripped of her outfit, you give her another chance to reliniquish any information she may wish to give.

"I'll never talk!" She exclaimed. "My agents are probably on their way to rescue me as we speak."

As she says this, a television screen across the room turns on, and reveals a room identical to the one they were currently in, but Madison's coworker Ashley was bound and gagged lying on her stomach in the middle of the room.

Ashley's gleaming red hair and large ass were both on display to any onlookers, and based on her facial expressions, it could be infered that she too had gone through some form of intense interrogative torture.

Once again, you give Madison the opportunity to speak, which she quickly snd fiestily denies.

All of a sudden, Ashley begins to scream as two mechanical arms lower from the ceiling and began to tickle her soft exposed soles.

Madison begins thrashing in her bonds and screaming to let Ashley go, but to no avail.

The tickling stops after 2 minutes, at which point you ask Madison if she wants to talk once more.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bimjo6 (UN: bobby676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3267850-Have-the-guards-strip-Madison-to-her-bra--thon