*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3268389-She-gives-them-information-on-her-agency-other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273512
You are head of an organization. A spy has been found and must she must be interrogated
This choice: She gives them information on her agency (other agents get captured)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She gives them information on her agency (other...

    by: Bimjo6
Fine, I'll talk. Please, just no more tickling! Shouts Madison.

She reveals that there are multiple spies currently residing in a base which has very little activity on a daily basis.

You then deploy the guards to the location of that base in order to capture the agents located there.

While the guards are on their mission to capture the new hostages, you decide to continue torturing Madison just in case there is any more information for her to relinquish.

You take two feathers from your pack of torturous devices and begin to slowly run the feathers up and down the length of Madison's inner arms and underarms. She begins to twitch at the sensation caused by the feather, and then begins to beg.

"I promise you, this is all I know. Please let me go. I told you about the other agents, now please stop torturing me."

Her cries go unheard as shortly thereafter you begin to run circles around her armpits with the feathers.

Madison now holding back laughter, falls completely silent. After nearly 2 hours of alternating between tickling her arms and her armpits, the guards return with three other female agents tightly bound and blindfolded.

Jenna: 5'4", long black hair covering her face. Extremely pale skin, refuses to speak, will not make eye contact. A cup breasts

Arianna: 5'5", Very skinny wasian girl with defined cheekbones. Long light brown hair parted in the middle. Never wears a bra or underwear, you can see her small nipples poking through her latex outfit, B cup breasts.

Denise: 5'11" Tall black girl with dark hair, powerful hips and large thighs. Ferociously struggling in her bonds. C cups.

You marvel at the three gorgeous new captives in front of your eyes, along with the two existing captives and begin to wonder who to torture first.

You have the following choices:

1. Jenna

2. Arianna

*Noteb*
3. Denise

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bimjo6 (UN: bobby676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3268389-She-gives-them-information-on-her-agency-other