*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278670-Female-Slavery-and-Robotization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2278670
A collection of stories about women becoming slaves or robots

A collection of stories about women becoming slaves or robots

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
DISCLAIMER: I do not support slavery in real life, this is a piece of fiction for the purposes of enjoyment.
Note: I am re purposing 'Stories of Slavery' because I only have 1 interactive slot left, I have another possible idea for an interactive, I don't want to delete anything, nor do I want to start down the line of upgrading to a more expensive membership and there is some overlap here

This story is functionally a combination of two ideas; women being made into slaves, either for other women, or for men, or women being transformed into robots. as such this description falls into 2 sections;

Slavery

This part of the story is somewhat similar to one of my other stories: Heroes Getting Harems (https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261843-Heroes-Getting-Ha...) in that all the non natural means of Harem formation do have shades of enslavement to the 'protagonist'.

The differences are as follows.

#1 In HGH as the name suggests, the leader of the Harem is a hero/heroine. In this story the slave master here can be a hero (though if the slavery is deliberate then they'll be Anti Heroes at most)

#2 In HGH the relationship has to have a romantic component, here, while you can include a romantic element to the Slave/Master relationship, it is not required.

Now we have to lay down the major factors in the story.

Enslavement Type
There are many ways in which the story can enslave the characters. these means are divided into 3 categories.

Magic: Any means of enslavement based around magic or supernatural means; spells, potions, cursed objects, supernatural creatures such as genies or ghosts etc.

Science: Any means of enslavement based of technology, such as nano tech or Brain Computer interface, science, such as drugs or psychology like hypnotism.

Natural: Natural means of enslavement are just how people were made slaves in reality.

Willingness

You might be wondering, willingness? Why is this a thing in a story about slavery? Well the reason that this site have so many slave stories is that there is a fetish community about slavery, so it is possible to for your slave character to willingly enslave themselves.

Now willingness doesn't just count for the slaves, it also counts for Masters, not so much for natural (Though if your character is in a story where free slaves don't fare well then she could be given to her master as a gift) but with magic or science, it could be an accident (or at least intended for short term end up less so).

We can also do Willing to Unwilling and Unwilling to Willing on both sides.

Body Modification
Body modification is a possibility in these stories; whether through surgery, magic or scientific body modification, it is not required but it is allowed.

This includes the possibility of transforming the slaves into different species, maybe you want your slave character to become a genie, maybe Jabba turns Leia into a Twilek, maybe Hermione becomes a House Elf

Robotization

Okay, so we'll start with something important; Robot does not nescisarily mean metal man; I will permit things simmilar to robots but based in magic, such as golems, or magically animated suits of armor, basically if it looks inanimate but is actually animated then you can out it here (so we can have stuff like GOT or Harry Potter without going AU) for the record if you want an actually inanimate Transformation; then my other story; The Female Immobility Archive, may be for you.

Types of Robotization

Okay, to start with we need the different formats of robotization that I will allow in this story. There are Specifically 5.

Drone: Dronification is the only type of Robotization to not include a physical transformation, it entails the victim undergoing an mental transformation, becoming emotionless and robotic, yes this is the part that can be seen to overlap with slavery, I'd suggest using Drone instead if you're explicitly suppressing the emotions.
Enhancement: Enhancement means transforming the victim into a cyborg, through the means of surgical replacement of organic Tissue with mechanical components. The bare minimum for Enhancement stories would be pulling a Skywalker and replacing a limb, the maximum would be akin to Dr. Who's Cybermen; an organic brain plugged into a mechanical body.
Encasement: Encasement is another form of Cyborg transformation, in which the original organic body is still there, and whole, but somehow you have become trapped inside some form of mechanical suit
Transformation: Transformation will likely require either Nanotech or magic, and will be a situation in which your victim directly transforms into a robot; not replace, they directly get transformed from flesh to metal.
Upload: The final type is Upload, in which either the mind is uploaded onto a computer and converted into an AI, which can then be uploaded into a mechanical body, or, if you're using a magical 'robot' equivalent, then their soul gets forced into it.

Of particular note, when you think Robotization, you probably think bipedal Android, looking like a metal human, this is not necessarily the case; for Drone, obviously your victim retains an organic body; for Enhanced, Encasement and Transformation, humanoid may be the norm, but the victim could be encased in an inhuman shaped machine, and if their enhancement extends far enough, their new body doesn't need to be humanoid, and if they are transformed, it could be into any type of robot. As for Upload; unlike the other 4 the starting body has no impact on their transformed state, so you can do pretty much what you want with them, including smaller robotic machines, like quadcoptor drones or RC cars

Possible factors to consider:

Things to consider in your stories but not hard and fast rules.

Control: When I talk about control I mean, is your subject in control of herself. For Drone, this is obvious; no for them the whole point is their minds being reworked, but for the others; Enhancement stories are likely to have the subject in control, unless you go too deep towards full body replacement stuff, although you could play a psych horror angle where her replacement parts are not under her control, for encasement the victim is in control of her body, but it is up to the writer if she is in control of whatever suit she's trapped in, or if either it is controlled by it's own AI or being controlled from an outside source (if you're having the controller use a Brain computer interface, you could include an accident leading to them being uploaded, mixing your types)
As for Transformation and Upload, in both situations the mind is left a digital construct, an AI which can be reprogrammed if other characters get the chance.
Dehumanization: How will other characters treat your robotized girl? Will they treat her like a human or a machine? Is this sort of robotization common? If it is are they treated the same as fully organic humans, are they a superior elite, owing to their mechanical bodies likely giving them enhanced strength, or are they seen as an inhuman underclass.
For that matter does she see herself as a human, does she see herself as a machine, and over the course of the story, does her perspective change

Rules for Both

Standard rules, no excessive violence, no Gore, no death, no toilet stuff, no underage sex stuff etc. You can include males, but keep the focus on the girls.

Template.

Title: Short title to also go in the choices
Characters: The characters involved in the story. For Robotization just list the girls getting Robotized, not necessarily all of them, just the initial subjects. For Slavery include both the Master and the slave (again, only the inital ones, you can keep the foucs on them, or move on to other characters later) but label their role in the story and put their willingness using the follwing format: Draco Malfoy [Master - Willing], Faith Lehane [Slave - Unwilling], Dawn Summers [Slave - Willing to Unwilling] and so on.
Genre: Slavery or Robotization
Type: Magic/Science/Natural for Salvery or Drone/Enhancement/Encasement/Transformation/Upload for Robotization
Description: A description of the plot

Title:
Characters:
Genre:
Type:
Description:
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278670-Female-Slavery-and-Robotization